Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast

Thread: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

good morning everyone~

better not as sometimes u dont know when u need to get a new hp..

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    you rich mah.
    since company provide line mah, so they will remember when the time to renew, then u notice it when they start looking at SE, Nokia sites... next moment they will prepare a company letter wait for u to sign... very xian shi 1... treat as a bonus lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by fionashinobi View Post
    good morning everyone~

better not as sometimes u dont know when u need to get a new hp..

morning. actually im just waiting for my current fone to hang itself niah, just dunno when. its already 2 yrs old.. thanks for the advice, guys. i'd better not let her take advantage of me
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: 28th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    "with help of"??? so next time you make love to your wife or "wife" also "with help of"?
    noooo need noooo need....

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    since company provide line mah, so they will remember when the time to renew, then u notice it when they start looking at SE, Nokia sites... next moment they will prepare a company letter wait for u to sign... very xian shi 1... treat as a bonus lor...
    corporate line is relatively cheaper if you purchase in bulk, no?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

"chop by soma" so reno now a bit shorter huh?
    mouse? is that reno's after he kena chop by soma?
    mine still around.... not yet chop by soma and not going to be chop by soma.. noooo nooo....

i also scared lor. becos my current fone though still working well, is already 2 yrs old and if i go sign new contract, it would be for another 2 yrs leh. i also dunno how to reject her
    just say no lor...

corporate line is relatively cheaper if you purchase in bulk, no?
    corporate line is definitely cheaper in plan but for phones, only a few selected one is cheap... the rest are the same price as outside.

just say no lor...
    agree with MM, just say cannot, dun give her any reasons if she never ask, if she ask, says either your phone is dying soon or your hubby is going to use your plan to buy new phone. never let your colleague take your advantage....

soma that scary one ah?

soma that scary one ah?
    soma... you see.... you frighten fionashinobi.....

i told the other colleague (who leaked this news to her ) that my current fone is 2 yrs old and gonna hang itself soon. so i cant give her the contract lor. anyway cant believe got such cheapskates around leh
    this type of news also can leak ah?

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    agree with MM, just say cannot, dun give her any reasons if she never ask, if she ask, says either your phone is dying soon or your hubby is going to use your plan to buy new phone. never let your colleague take your advantage....
    ya lo... so u should just ask xk out or for her number rite?

can.... ms kaypoh came over my desk last week, beo that im still using the fone that im using for 2 yrs, then asked me when my contract expiring and i told her next mth lor. then info spread lor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

soma... you see.... you frighten fionashinobi.....

my fone is still usable for now, but i cannot guarantee it still can function for 2 yrs right? but i still cant believe how selfish some ppl can be. she only thought of that she doesnt like to use her current fone and wants to use a new fone, forgetting that i need to change a new fone due to wear n tear. i also dunno why but i am often targetted by ppl...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

this kind of thingy is very common in my office......

corporate line is definitely cheaper in plan but for phones, only a few selected one is cheap... the rest are the same price as outside.
    economy of scale ah? but since the line/plans are cheaper , i think corporate lines are better for dca since he not individual user.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    ya lo... so u should just ask xk out or for her number rite?
    erh.... that one later....

soma that scary one ah?
    ignore that nanny soma. just a nb wabbit
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。