Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    u diam diam si gay....n u better stop saying tat b4 i flare up...
    hehe...got show to see soon. i help you flare up...

dreamerz madmacs

*me sits down and wait for show to start

Default Re: 28th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    You got problem?
    Been deprived?
    hasnt been getting any from CHR*****

Default Re: 28th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    guy with chio buss... sound like madmacs you are aiming..
    aim me ah? but only CHR***** with me now leh

Default Re: 28th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe... Its christmas seasons, must work hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    oei... dun say i slacker leh... i am resting and enjoying my last few mths in sg before i depart on my new life over there.... go overseas shoot ar... i no money leh...
    "enjoying my last few mths"..."depart on my new life"?

wah liew...sound like either you leaving this world or leaving hbk or both

Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    *SWEAT* Juz finish baking my super chocolate moist cake, brownies n chocolate chunk cookies... Rest liao then go sleep... Btw Congrats, Ola...
    do i get a taste of it?

peng san.. new season liao! and 14 pages somemore!! i didnt even read thru *_* ichiban NEH! going to pia at work today liao. gambatte everyone!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Morning everyone!!! So fast new season wif X'mas heading. X'mas party coming soon?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

yah lah, didnt realise so fast Xmas coming again. worst of all i wont be getting my bonus during Dec like every1 else. peng san..

btw just to check with you guys something. my current line contract with singtel expiring soon and my colleague wants to make use of my line to buy new fone. thing is, i am not really into new fone since last year n im still using my old fone (N6670). i only need the fone for sms and calling, thats it. should i let her use my line ah? just thinking i might buy a new fone but definitely not now. think can use my fone another year or so
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    yah lah, didnt realise so fast Xmas coming again. worst of all i wont be getting my bonus during Dec like every1 else. peng san..

btw just to check with you guys something. my current line contract with singtel expiring soon and my colleague wants to make use of my line to buy new fone. thing is, i am not really into new fone since last year n im still using my old fone (N6670). i only need the fone for sms and calling, thats it. should i let her use my line ah? just thinking i might buy a new fone but definitely not now. think can use my fone another year or so
    why let ppl buy and u tied up to the contract for another 2 years. what if your phone or your hubby's spoil suddenly and you need to buy new phone ? :P be selfish

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan View Post
    why let ppl buy and u tied up to the contract for another 2 years. what if your phone or your hubby's spoil suddenly and you need to buy new phone ? :P be selfish
    i also scared lor. becos my current fone though still working well, is already 2 yrs old and if i go sign new contract, it would be for another 2 yrs leh. i also dunno how to reject her
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i also scared lor. becos my current fone though still working well, is already 2 yrs old and if i go sign new contract, it would be for another 2 yrs leh. i also dunno how to reject her
    er... just say you plan to buy new phone after 6 mths - 1 year lor. Why let ppl take advantage of you ? she can always sign up a new line, recontract, or buy the phone without line what

er... just say you plan to buy new phone after 6 mths - 1 year lor. Why let ppl take advantage of you ? she can always sign up a new line, recontract, or buy the phone without line what
    tats wat i thought also. but she just gotten her new fone like few mths back. the kind who always changes fone lor. better tell her im gonna get a new fone
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

tats wat i thought also. but she just gotten her new fone like few mths back. the kind who always changes fone lor. better tell her im gonna get a new fone
    ai yoh, ignore those ppl lor

Just say ur husband might want to buy new phone in the coming months. If she ignore u after this incident, means she's those type who like to make use of ppl.
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

dun let ur colleague make use of u ya... tell her u getting new fone soon...

morning to all...

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    mine good leh, they always remember when their fone plan ending, then b4 u know it, they ask u to sign acknowledgement form for their plans already (corporate plan)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    Just say ur husband might want to buy new phone in the coming months. If she ignore u after this incident, means she's those type who like to make use of ppl.
    hehehe.. its okay. she just bought N80 during August or something and shes regretting it, so she wans to get a new fone lor shes okay lah, those 'tan xiao pian yi' kind lor. for me, i never approach my frens or any1 else for such thing one. very pai seh in the 1st place lor.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    i told the other colleague (who leaked this news to her ) that my current fone is 2 yrs old and gonna hang itself soon. so i cant give her the contract lor. anyway cant believe got such cheapskates around leh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    mine good leh, they always remember when their fone plan ending, then b4 u know it, they ask u to sign acknowledgement form for their plans already (corporate plan)

you rich mah.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast