Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs !!!

  1. #1

    Default Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs !!!

    Saw this advertisement in Strait Times for Court Grand opening in December...

    Anyone wants to enter the competition ???? The winning team wins 5x E-500 DSLR from Olympus !!!!

    2nd team wins 5 x Mju740 Compact camera
    3rd team wins 5 x FE190 Compact camera

    http://www.olympus.com.sg/e_world/register/

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CITY, Singapore
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs

    Quote Originally Posted by MIA View Post
    Saw this advertisement in Strait Times for Court Grand opening in December...

    Anyone wants to enter the competition ???? The winning team wins 5x E-500 DSLR from Olympus !!!!

    2nd team wins 5 x Mju740 Compact camera
    3rd team wins 5 x FE190 Compact camera

    http://www.olympus.com.sg/e_world/register/
    Yup, these are some of the info....

    Olympus Imaging Singapore & Courts Singapore Proudly brings you the Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006 !

    What is Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006 all about? A team consists of 5 members will be given a shopping list at the starting point. The team is required to complete the list within the designated time. Some of these items in the list may require teamwork and a bit of brain juice. The 1st team has all the items in the shopping list and answered all the questions correctly will walk away with the prizes sponsored by Olympus.

    Five units of E-500 DSLR for the winning team, five units of Mju740 for the 1st runner-up and five units of FE-190 Digital Camera for the 2nd runner-up to be won. Total worth of all prizes $10,000!

    More details are here: http://www.olympus.com.sg/e_world/register/
    __________________

  3. #3

    Default Re: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs

    izzit the first time..?
    any hint what kind of list/assignment given to the teams..?

  4. #4

    Default Winning team walks away with DSLRs !!!

    i want to join!!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs

    Quote Originally Posted by dieter View Post
    izzit the first time..?
    any hint what kind of list/assignment given to the teams..?
    Believed this is the first time....Me join lo !! Can win DSLR !! ...
    Macham amazing race

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,406

    Default

    Erm.. whern is the actual date of the event?? not much details are in this webby leh..

    BTW, see this..

    Olympus Scavenger Hunt
    Challenge 2006 Information Board

    Event Date: 17th December 2006
    Registration Start: 10am
    Venue: Courts MegaStore Tampines
    conflict dates..

    The event will commence on 4th December 2006, 10am and registration for this contest is absolutely FREE. Sign Up now, as seats are limited!!
    Registration ends on 11th December 2006 6.00PM. Find Out more and register at http://www.olympus.com.sg/e_world/register

  7. #7

    Default Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs !!!

    Any idea on what is it actually, like what we need to do, prepare, the assignments...
    Really limited info on its website.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Dreamy Nikon Land
    Posts
    2,874

    Default Re: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs

    Nice, can sell the 5x E500 for a D2Xs with leftovers for Lens.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Erm.. whern is the actual date of the event?? not much details are in this webby leh..

    BTW, see this..

    conflict dates..
    It's on the 17th Nov. The first one not long ago was real fun. I'll be helping out in the event, so hope to see you there.

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adelynn88 View Post
    Any idea on what is it actually, like what we need to do, prepare, the assignments...
    Really limited info on its website.
    Assignments etc will be handed out on the day itself. So prepare for surprises (fun!). Just bring yourself there

  11. #11

    Default Re: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Assignments etc will be handed out on the day itself. So prepare for surprises (fun!). Just bring yourself there
    May i know what time will the hunt end?

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by oneheart View Post
    May i know what time will the hunt end?
    The last one ended ended about lunch time ... should be when all teams report back to the designated location

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CITY, Singapore
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    It's on the 17th Nov. The first one not long ago was real fun. I'll be helping out in the event, so hope to see you there.
    Correction it is on the 17 Dec, 10a,

  14. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs

    Quote Originally Posted by E500 View Post
    Correction it is on the 17 Dec, 10a,
    Ooopos! Very sorry

  15. #15

    Default Courts-Olympus Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2006, Winning team walks away with DSLRs !!!

    Thanks a lot ndroo,
    So will there be photography assignments? Sorry if that's a stupid question. The prizes are really great, thinking of joining.

  16. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adelynn88 View Post
    Thanks a lot ndroo,
    So will there be photography assignments? Sorry if that's a stupid question. The prizes are really great, thinking of joining.
    Don't worry too much. Just sign up, join the fun. You might be a winner!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •