Thread: Request: Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT Fashion show at VivoCity on 10th Nov

Default Request: Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT Fashion show at VivoCity on 10th Nov

Posting on behalf of the couple at the event.

The long haired girl (one of the guests) in black blouse has requested a copy of her photos to be sent to lme@gleneaglescrc.com for her personal website. When you send, do include your name or other info, so due credit may be given.

Would have posted a sample here but all my pix CMI (wrong settings!!). So, I hope you guys know who I am talking about. Mebbe one of you can post some of her pictures here so can confirm her identity :P.

Default Re: Request: Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT

The girl was Andrea Fonseka, Miss Malaysia Universe 2004.

www.andreafonseka.com

Quote Originally Posted by leminger View Post

www.andreafonseka.com
    Thanks for the info.

Dang!! Makes me feel like kicking myself another round for not adjusting my manual settings

Upz again for those who might have missed Andrea's request for photos.

Quote Originally Posted by leminger View Post

www.andreafonseka.com
    And u r...???

Default Re: Request: Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT Fashion show at VivoCity on 10th

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88 View Post
    Posting on behalf of the couple at the event.

The long haired girl (one of the guests) in black blouse has requested a copy of her photos to be sent to lme@gleneaglescrc.com for her personal website. When you send, do include your name or other info, so due credit may be given.

Would have posted a sample here but all my pix CMI (wrong settings!!). So, I hope you guys know who I am talking about. Mebbe one of you can post some of her pictures here so can confirm her identity :P.
    Strange... What has GleneaglesCRC got to do with her ??

Default Re: Request: Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT Fashion show at VivoCity on 10th

... TFCD?

Just to clarify.... I am in no way related to her, or her boyfriend/hubby (the email in the earlier post). Just before I left, he passed me his card & said that the photogs are welcome to use her picture or post them up. But they would also appreciate it if the photogs are willing to send them pictures that they will give due credit to.

It is purely on a voluntary basis. Just passing on the message that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88 View Post
    Just to clarify.... I am in no way related to her, or her boyfriend/hubby (the email in the earlier post). Just before I left, he passed me his card & said that the photogs are welcome to use her picture or post them up. But they would also appreciate it if the photogs are willing to send them pictures that they will give due credit to.

It is purely on a voluntary basis. Just passing on the message that's all.
    ... think i know who you are.. you were speaking to the bald european guy that night...

Aights.. will take note. Cheers!

Probably that's me . Dunno if he is european, but definately caucasian .

And I still feel a bit disappointed that I did not get a single decent shot of her . Oh well... will be wiser in future... hopefully . G'nite all.

Default Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT Fashion show at VivoCity on 10th Nov

Thank you everyone who has sent through pictures of Andrea. I very much appreciate it.

I am the bald caucasian guy at the event. Andrea had run out of cards so I gave my 'day job' card in order to receive the photos. I will update www.andreafonseka.com soon and credit the photograhers who have sent the pictures. Hope to see you all again at future events.

Default Re: Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT Fashion show at VivoCity on 10th Nov

How come no one posted the photos of the fashion show for the day...

All keeping the shots? 13 photographers in all...

Default Re: Request: Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT Fashion show at VivoCity 10th Nov

I kept wondering who she was.....now I know....

Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel View Post
    How come no one posted the photos of the fashion show for the day...

All keeping the shots? 13 photographers in all...
    Errrr...are we allowed to post the pics ??..
    Last edited by scandisk; 13th November 2006 at 03:05 PM.

wow. wat a beauty
    Games of Thrones.....

Default Re: Request: Pictures of long haired girl at ESPRIT Fashion show at VivoCity 10th Nov

Erm.. why not...

Its just a fashion show and Esprit should be more than happy to showcase their new collection.

I've posted mine at Ready, Lights, Action! - Esprit Vivocity Grand Opening
    Last edited by Lmodel; 16th November 2006 at 08:39 AM.