Thread: PhotoSG: Basic Black and White/Traditional Darkroom Workshop

Default PhotoSG: Basic Black and White/Traditional Darkroom Workshop

Introduction to Black and White Photography (Film)

This hands-on workshop introduces the participants to the exciting world of Black and White Photography. The basic functions of cameras are emphasised, including some black and white darkroom techniques. Manual operations such as f-stop, shutter speed, exposure and focusing are all covered. Through workshops and critiques, participants learn how to use their camera to capture images they will be proud of.

The basic principles of black and white darkroom procedures are taught, as well as introductions to enlargers, darkroom tools and equipment, chemicals, film processing, contact printing, enlarging prints, dry mounting and various print finishing techniques. Nothing compares to that first moment of witnessing your image slowly appear on the photographic paper.

Workshop I: 02 Dec 06
    Workshop II:09 Dec 06

No of Participants: 6
    Cost: S$150.00

Interested please PM/Call/SMS me .........

The organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel this workshop if the minimum number of participants are not reached.

Default Re: PhotoSG: Basic Black and White/Traditional Darkroom Workshop

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoSG View Post
    Introduction to Black and White Photography (Film)

This hands-on workshop introduces the participants to the exciting world of Black and White Photography. The basic functions of cameras are emphasised, including some black and white darkroom techniques. Manual operations such as f-stop, shutter speed, exposure and focusing are all covered. Through workshops and critiques, participants learn how to use their camera to capture images they will be proud of.

The basic principles of black and white darkroom procedures are taught, as well as introductions to enlargers, darkroom tools and equipment, chemicals, film processing, contact printing, enlarging prints, dry mounting and various print finishing techniques. Nothing compares to that first moment of witnessing your image slowly appear on the photographic paper.

Workshop I: 02 Dec 06
    Workshop II:09 Dec 06

No of Participants: 6
    Cost: S$150.00

Interested please PM/Call/SMS me .........

The organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel this workshop if the minimum number of participants are not reached.
    Participants

1. Confirmed