Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where is ESPN?

Default Re: Where is ESPN?

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    I feel my computer monitor....
    feel deeper... deeper...

you'll feel 3 holes... the Holely Trinity...

you have to choose between the Red & the Blue Hole... watever u do, dun poke both at the same time else u'll be like this...

Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

E....veryone misses you and is looking for you; Without you we are so alon..................E

S....hould you hide away from us forever? Are you that heartles.................................S

P....lease come back to this fun and loving family. Please come back to Clubsna.............P

N....ight is black and cold without you. Give us your warmth cos you are our only Su......N

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    The only problem was that you had to wade through a lot of chaff to get to the wheat (if there was any "wheat grains" to begin with).

To be fair, he did contribute some things of value but the constant OT, the fact that he acted as if he owned the Nikon subforum, the narcissistic and overbearing largesse of his just overshadowed the good intentions and good advice he had. So much so that it became somewhat intolerable for many in CS.

If only he knew how to moderate himself, he would've been an asset rather than degenerating into the nuisance he was in the end.

I think CS is a lot more peaceful since his unceremonial departure.
    Yeah rite... and someone who always harp on crippled lenses is actually making much enlightened comments as well...

Classic case of Pot calling the Kettle black
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Yeah rite... and someone who always harp on crippled lenses is actually making much enlightened comments as well...

Classic case of Pot calling the Kettle black
    Hey mate, I only 'harp' when the occasion calls for it. Which is only when you technonuts/zealots start pushing your VR, G , DX and buy the 70-200VR crap - to balance things out a bit.

And it doesn't even come close to the 20000 posts of BBB, MTL and KRW crap that your prolific 'King' used to spout.

After his departure, your collective 'balls' went with him.
    Why don't you guys continue his BBB, MTL and KRW crap if you are so in love with him?

Surely, you don't need him to lead the charge do you?
    Or are you an army w/o its leader?

I remember saying that if you cut off the head the rest will follow (and keep quiet).

I think the Admins and Mods have done a very good service/job for the CS community by removing him.

Oh please continue to OT so that they can remove the likes of you too.
    Last edited by Tetrode; 10th November 2006 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
    E....veryone misses you and is looking for you; Without you we are so alon..................E

S....hould you hide away from us forever? Are you that heartles.................................S

P....lease come back to this fun and loving family. Please come back to Clubsna.............P

N....ight is black and cold without you. Give us your warmth cos you are our only Su......N
    WAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    Hey mate, I only 'harp' when the occasion calls for it. Which is only when you technonuts/zealots start pushing your VR, G , DX and buy the 70-200VR crap - to balance things out a bit.

And it doesn't even come close to the 20000 posts of BBB, MTL and KRW crap that your prolific 'King' used to spout.
    it's been a while since CS heard of espn, _espn_ or whatever. i totally agree with you. sometimes this guy is an asset when it comes to good advise. at times, he is just an A**HOLE when it comes to other matters. don't know why he likes to say he's a newbie with a coolpix? that's plain dumb i'd say.

upz for you bro

Quote Originally Posted by upz_man View Post
    it's been a while since CS heard of espn, _espn_ or whatever. i totally agree with you. sometimes this guy is an asset when it comes to good advise. at times, he is just an A**HOLE when it comes to other matters. don't know why he likes to say he's a newbie with a coolpix? that's plain dumb i'd say.

upz for you bro
    ditto....
    eat. drink. shoot

the forum already became much peaceful without him arnd...

thank god...
    09 Oct 09 officially marks the date I become a canon convert.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post

wah....

Quote Originally Posted by kcuf2 View Post
    the forum already became much peaceful without him arnd...

thank god...
    really ????

i am sure there are other "targets" to aim for.........such as budget ROM services....

Let it go guys.

Go shoot the motor car show and post 'newbie shots'
    Last edited by Errz; 10th November 2006 at 10:24 PM.

I bet he is watching......he can be you or me

So name can change, the only thing doesn't change for him is he's da ultimate "Nikon" king

Blog Entries

Closing off this thread before things get too heated and cause consternation to all and sundry.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345