View Poll Results: Kids or no Kids

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Single, does not wish to get married

    8 16.33%
  • Single, wish to get married but does not want to have kids

    4 8.16%
  • Single, wish to get married and have kids

    15 30.61%
  • Married, does not wish to have kids

    5 10.20%
  • Married, wish to have kids

    6 12.24%
  • Married, and with kids now

    11 22.45%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 159

Thread: Mindset of the Z Generations

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    these are what i remember watching since young:
    90s-
    teenage mutan ninja turtle
    carebears
    bugs bunny
    power ranger (go go Power ranger!!!)
    xiao ding dang

    20s-
    teletubies (it's like some evening show and the morning show b4 i walk to sch)
    Pokemon (go Pikachu)
    teen titans (when there's trouble you know who to call... TEEN TITANS!!!)
    HI 5 ( 1 2 3 4... HI 5!)
    spongebob square pants <- my favourite (who lives in a pineapple under the sea...
    Spongebob Square Pants!)


    anymore to go????
    can't think liao, now exam stress
    think u really stress... since when 20s got all those... but then i wasn't born then to know there was or not...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #62
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    these are what i remember watching since young:
    90s-
    teenage mutan ninja turtle
    carebears
    bugs bunny
    power ranger (go go Power ranger!!!)
    xiao ding dang

    20s-
    teletubies (it's like some evening show and the morning show b4 i walk to sch)
    Pokemon (go Pikachu)
    teen titans (when there's trouble you know who to call... TEEN TITANS!!!)
    HI 5 ( 1 2 3 4... HI 5!)
    spongebob square pants <- my favourite (who lives in a pineapple under the sea...
    Spongebob Square Pants!)


    anymore to go????
    can't think liao, now exam stress
    Transformer???

  3. #63
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    think u really stress... since when 20s got all those... but then i wasn't born then to know there was or not...
    Now dat u mention

  4. #64
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Wah... long live power rangers eh? Haha!!! I think it's 12 years old now.

  5. #65
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

    The settings remind me of SAN DIAN QI SHI... mask ridder

  6. #66
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    think u really stress... since when 20s got all those... but then i wasn't born then to know there was or not...
    20s only got radio and newspapers.

  7. #67
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Now dat u mention
    yah... i just realised when my friend point out to me...
    It's 2000s.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  8. #68
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    yah... i just realised when my friend point out to me...
    It's 2000s.

  9. #69
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Wah... long live power rangers eh? Haha!!! I think it's 12 years old now.
    surprisingly, power rangers still runs today...
    they got like never ending series one.
    even better. now Kids Central showing 2 series of power ranger, Wild Force (on weekdays) and Space Patrol Delta (sundays)


    still remember the robot, Alpha, i think it was called
    oh... more old memories to go: Tom & Jerry
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  10. #70
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    surprisingly, power rangers still runs today...
    they got like never ending series one.
    even better. now Kids Central showing 2 series of power ranger, Wild Force (on weekdays) and Space Patrol Delta (sundays)


    still remember the robot, Alpha, i think it was called
    oh... more old memories to go: Tom & Jerry
    Hmm ... anyone some GUMMIE BERRY JUICE???

  11. #71

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    I rmb my fav was Batman Beyond and Starship Troopers. Too new ah?

  12. #72
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    surprisingly, power rangers still runs today...
    they got like never ending series one.
    even better. now Kids Central showing 2 series of power ranger, Wild Force (on weekdays) and Space Patrol Delta (sundays)


    still remember the robot, Alpha, i think it was called
    oh... more old memories to go: Tom & Jerry
    Tyrannosarus, Tricertops, Sabre-Toothed Tiger, Mastadon, Pteranodon...

    Aiy-ya-aiy-ya-aiy...

  13. #73

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Tyrannosarus, Tricertops, Sabre-Toothed Tiger, Mastadon, Pteranodon...

    Aiy-ya-aiy-ya-aiy...
    blossom, bubbles, and buttercup!

  14. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jurong Island
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    How come nobody mention SMURF ah???

    Duck-Wing-Duck?

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    hmm teenage mutant ninja turtles.... weheee i love this show... shredder rocks.... lol [unmask shredder = shuai]

    hmmm then care bears and all thoe kind of stuff...

    according to my mum i loved watching ocmmercials.... tehehehehehe

    hmmm duck? u mean mighty ducks? i like it but den again.......

    oh a trasnformer, i still got the wired remote controller car... from car to machine ROFL i still play with it at times... ROFL
    i am not a GUY... erm ya...

  16. #76

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Ducktales
    Duck Wing Duck
    Tale Spin
    Batman: The Animated Series
    Batman Beyond
    Spiderman: The Animated Series
    Superman
    X-Men
    Street Fighters
    Gummibear
    Carebear
    Transformers
    Ninja Turtles
    Rescue Rangers
    Power Rangers
    Captain Planet
    Ghostbusters
    Extreme Ghostbusters
    Starship Troopers: Roughnecks
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Where on Earth is Carmen San Diego
    Pinky and the Brain
    Ironman
    James Bond Junior
    Gargoyles
    Bonkers
    Flintstones
    Bananas in Pajamas
    Highlander: The Animated Series
    The Addams Family
    Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
    The Mask
    The Little Mermaid
    Winnie the Pooh
    The Lion King's Timon and Pumbaa
    Chipmunks
    Wild C.A.T.S.
    Animaniacs
    I am Weasel
    Pokiemon
    Digimon

    and

    Wheel of Fortune which always shows at 6pm after the Cartoons or the Pyramid Game hosted by Daryl David

  17. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    anyone still remember The Visionaries?

  18. #78

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    i HATED the pyramid game for some reason. haha. still remember first host was benedict goh, right.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    Quote Originally Posted by with_brokenwings View Post
    i HATED the pyramid game for some reason. haha. still remember first host was benedict goh, right.
    Yeah thats right. Glad they ended it. But Days of Our Lives is still running. Argh!

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Mindset of the Z Generations

    and where's Macross!!!???

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •