Thread: PhotoSG: Basic Photography & Basic Studio Photography

Default PhotoSG: Basic Photography & Basic Studio Photography

Short, straightforward features to tell you what you need to know if you are new to photography. All you need to know to start using your camera - whether digital or film - and making great pictures.

This is a more direct approach practical workshop conducted by an experience commercial photographer. His style is less theory and more practical. At the end of the workshop, all participants will have a better understanding of photography and are able to make images with ease.

Workshop Contents:

Workshop I (03 Dec 06 Sunday - 9am to 6pm) Total: 9hrs

- Understanding your camera
    - Types of Lenses, Aperture & Focus
    - Exposure and Shutter Speeds
    - Q & A
    - Day Photography Practical

Workshop II (07 Dec 06 Thursday - 7pm to 11pm) Total: 4hrs

- Review on Day Photography Practical
    - Day & Night Photography Techniques
    - Composition
    - Q & A
    - Night Photography Practical

Workshop III (10 Dec 06 Sunday - 9am to 1pm) Total: 4hrs

- Review on Night Photography Practical
    - Course Summary
    - Q & A

**If at the end of the workshop, any participant still not sure, can sit for revision workshops at no extra charge.

No of Participants: 6
    Cost per Participants: S$150.00

Interested please PM/Call/SMS me .........

The organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel this workshop if the minimum number of participants are not reached.

Default Re: PhotoSG: Basic Photography & Basic Studio Photography

Basic Studio Lighting Workshop

This course builds on the fundamentals learned in Basic Photography. Participants are encouraged to incorporate their technical skills with creative visual expression. Emphasis is placed on the use of lighting, exposure, film choice and composition to create technically correct and aesthetic images. Students gain practical experience through shooting sessions with models and are introduced to a variety of studio techniques for portraiture, makeover, fashion and nude photography. A challenging and worthwhile course for advancing your skill level.

This is a more direct approach practical workshop conducted by an experience commercial photographer. His style is less theory and more practical. At the end of the workshop, all participants will have a better understanding of photography and are able to make images with ease.

Studio Works with Practical I (12 Dec 06 - 7.00pm to 11.00pm) - 4hrs
    Studio Works with Practical II (14 Dec 06 - 7.00pm to 11.00pm) - 4hrs
    Portfolio Shoots I - Portraiture/Makeover/Fashion (12 Dec 06 - 9.00pm to 1.00pm) - 4hrs
    Portfolio Shoots II - Beauty/Nude (To be Confirmed)

**Only Pro Model with Pro Makeup Artist is used in this workshop. If at the end of the workshop, any participant still not sure, can sit for revision workshops at no extra charge.

Cost per Participants: S$250.00

The organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel this workshop if the minimum number of participants are not reached.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoSG View Post
    Short, straightforward features to tell you what you need to know if you are new to photography. All you need to know to start using your camera - whether digital or film - and making great pictures.

Workshop Contents:

- Q & A

- Composition
    - Q & A

- Course Summary
    - Q & A

**If at the end of the workshop, any participant still not sure, can sit for revision workshops at no extra charge.

I shall be abck after the 13 Dec, any thing on that pls sms me 90665680. thanks

In this workshop, you will also able to learn the basic lighting for Portraiture, Makeover, Studio Pre Wedding and Commercial Fashion Photography. The intructor will guide you through without hands on experience. And he is willing to share his experience of how a commercial photography works in a real world.

Portfolio Shoots I - Portraiture/Makeover/Fashion (12 Dec 06 - 9.00pm to 1.00pm) - 4hrs

**Only Pro Model with Pro Makeup Artist is used in this workshop. If at the end of the workshop, any participant still not sure, can sit for revision workshops at no extra charge.

[B]Interested please PM/Call/SMS me .........

Latest update:

In this workshop, you will also able to learn the basic lighting for Portraiture, Makeover, Studio Pre Wedding and Commercial Fashion Photography. The intructor will guide you through with hands on experience. And he is willing to share his experience of how a commercial photography works in a real world.

The organiser reserves the right to postpone, cancel this workshop if the minimum number of participants are not reached. [/QUOTE]

Workshop Contents:

- Q & A

- Composition
    - Q & A

- Course Summary
    - Q & A

Participants:

1. Confirmed
    2. Confirmed
    3. Confirmed

Latest update:

In this workshop, you will also able to learn the basic lighting for Portraiture, Makeover, Studio Pre Wedding and Commercial Fashion Photography. The intructor will guide you through with hands on experience. And he is willing to share his experience of how a commercial photography works in a real world.

Participants

1. Confirmed

Basic Photography

Workshop Contents:

- Q & A

- Composition
    - Q & A

- Course Summary
    - Q & A

Participants:

1. Confirmed
    2. Confirmed
    3. Confirmed
    4. Confirmed

2 More slots ..........................

Introduction to Black and White Photography (Film)

This hands-on workshop introduces the participants to the exciting world of Black and White Photography. The basic functions of cameras are emphasised, including some black and white darkroom techniques. Manual operations such as f-stop, shutter speed, exposure and focusing are all covered. Through workshops and critiques, participants learn how to use their camera to capture images they will be proud of.

The basic principles of black and white darkroom procedures are taught, as well as introductions to enlargers, darkroom tools and equipment, chemicals, film processing, contact printing, enlarging prints, dry mounting and various print finishing techniques. Nothing compares to that first moment of witnessing your image slowly appear on the photographic paper.

Workshop I: 02 Dec 06
    Workshop II:09 Dec 06

Cost: S$150.00

Participants

1. Confirmed

Workshop Contents:

- Q & A

- Composition
    - Q & A

- Course Summary
    - Q & A

This workshop will be conducted in a small group of 6 for maximum attention for the participants (In the class only 6 participants and the instructor). It will be also conducted in a noise free envirnoment with no external disturbances.

2 more slots to go......