Thread: How much would you be willing to pay for a print of a pic that you like?

Default How much would you be willing to pay for a print of a pic that you like?

Hello.. I'm asking this qn for guidance on my website http://timberwolfphotos.blogspot.com

I'm selling prints of my photos, mainly cats, in 6R, 8R or 10R sizes. I'd like to ask your opinions on how much you would be willing to pay for prints locally (Singapore).

Thanks!
    Qing Xiang

Please reply like this:

6R: $xx
    8R: $xx
    10R: $xx
    so I can keep track of the suggestions better =)

Default Re: How much would you be willing to pay for a print of a pic that you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf View Post
    Hello.. I'm asking this qn for guidance on my website http://timberwolfphotos.blogspot.com

I'm selling prints of my photos, mainly cats, in 6R, 8R or 10R sizes. I'd like to ask your opinions on how much you would be willing to pay for prints locally (Singapore).

Thanks!
    Qing Xiang

Please reply like this:

6R: $xx
    8R: $xx
    10R: $xx
    so I can keep track of the suggestions better =)
    Pix i can replicate anytime, then not worth a single cent...

Pix i can't replicate, due to time constrain or equipment constrain, and depends if i really like anot... 10-20 bucks

Pix i can't replicate, due to time issue, for eg, shooting stars, eclipse, etc etc... perhaps 100-200...

but being cheapskate and i dun really like to paste pics around, i'll skip...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: How much would you be willing to pay for a print of a pic that you like?

personally, i dun like to buy single photos. when i do like someones photos, i find their photobooks and buy it. also things like times and newsweek photobooks are some of my favourites.