Thread: Password brute-force hacking

Default Password brute-force hacking

anyone knows any free programs that can do this to hack password-protected blogs? my friend has set a challenge for me to hack his wordpress blog..lol
    eat. drink. shoot

Default Re: password brute-force hacking

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    anyone knows any free programs that can do this to hack password-protected blogs? my friend has set a challenge for me to hack his wordpress blog..lol
    google lor.

Last time I did, I found so many "hack-sites" teaching me and offering software/freeware/shareware to do all kinds of stuff to all kinds of computers.

I only DL a war-dialer; it make calls to designated telephone numbers on regular basis, every minute, at intervals, or any combination. So, if anyone/any company plays punk with me, I just find myself a nice computer and let it do its work!!

But seriously, just by accessing those sites can be dangerous; make sure your firewall and anti-virus is strong bro.

tried googling and got a few hits just now...and while attempting to download, my antivirus detected worms and trojans in the download file, so i cancelled the download...
    eat. drink. shoot

tried googling and got a few hits just now...and while attempting to download, my antivirus detected worms and trojans in the download file, so i cancelled the download...
    you can very very seldom download hacktools without virus and trojan. for me, i just run it under safe-try mode then revert it back after i finished doing my job. why not place the blog here and we shall all try it together.

eh Caspere, wouldn't making many phone calls pwn your phone bill?
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

btw, you tried brutus already? it is very very good.

Hey script kiddies,

Dont hack the wrong places ok.

Make sure you use launch pads that are not logged hor, if not sure better not do it.

It is a crime and you can be jailed.

PS- War dialers: Your war dialing attempts can be traced by the telco. All incoming and outgoing telephone calls may be logged and traced. Dont even attempt to use your own line.

Wireless hackers: Dont ever use your own network adapter for war driving and scanning hor, buy one separate wireless adapter card just for these purposes.
    Last edited by canongrapherL; 8th November 2006 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canongrapherL View Post
    Hey script kiddies,

Dont hack the wrong places ok.

Make sure you use launch pads that are not logged hor, if not sure better not do it.

It is a crime and you can be jailed.

PS- War dialers: Your war dialing attempts can be traced by the telco. All incoming and outgoing telephone calls may be logged and traced. Dont even attempt to use your own line.

Wireless hackers: Dont ever use your own network adapter for war driving and scanning hor, buy one separate wireless adapter card just for these purposes.
    on 2nd thought, is this thread allowed in CS?

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    on 2nd thought, is this thread allowed in CS?
    Well, this thread started out innocently enough but as it is, please be reminded that you are ultimately responsible for your own actions and should not contravene the law in anyway.
    Last edited by Wolfgang; 8th November 2006 at 04:26 PM.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Hacking your friend's password may be a his challenge, but do understand that his blog isn't his exclusive property and is hosted on the wordpress site server. So any attempts to run scripts to hack his blog could be seen as an attempt to hack the site. So do be careful.

I tot the very nature of the stuff you tried to DL is coded as such that your AV would pick it up as a malicious program.... right?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    I tot the very nature of the stuff you tried to DL is coded as such that your AV would pick it up as a malicious program.... right?
    hacktool

hmmm..maybe i shall use manual method then and try guessing...can protect my comp from virus at the same time...
    eat. drink. shoot