Thread: Where is a romantic place to see beautiful sunrise in Singapore?

Default Where is a romantic place to see beautiful sunrise in Singapore?

Basically, the topic says everything

Romantic place. Will be driving, thus practically anywhere is fine with me

Kindly recommend! Thanks very much

Default Re: Where is a romantic place to see beautiful sunrise in Singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by behyx View Post
    Basically, the topic says everything

Romantic place. Will be driving, thus practically anywhere is fine with me

Kindly recommend! Thanks very much
    Try Changi beach. Direct Sunrise just next to the SAF Ferry Terminal.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247 View Post
    Try Changi beach. Direct Sunrise just next to the SAF Ferry Terminal.
    Is it nice nice place? hehhee... would prefer a deserted place, quiet and nice, good if it's nature-orientated!

Serangoon River Mouth

located in Punggol somewhere here

you'll need to park your car nearby and walk some 15min in the dark through slightly rugged landscape

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    Serangoon River Mouth

you'll need to park your car nearby and walk some 15min in the dark through slightly rugged landscape

Nice pic eikin

But if talking about this 'angle', wouldn't pasir ris park be more accessible by car?

map
    (check out bottom right corner green pasture)
    Last edited by behyx; 8th November 2006 at 12:19 AM.

Nice pic eikin

But if talking about this 'angle', wouldn't pasir ris park be more accessible by car?

map
    (check out bottom right corner green pasture)
    up to you to decide, you asked for suggestions, not solutions

up to you to decide, you asked for suggestions, not solutions
    Yup got it
    I prefer to have some suggestions to choose from so I can narrow down my choices

Thanks very much nevertheless!

Was looking at the map, thought if it's possible to drive into this coast here to catch sunrise? hehehe..

map

Anyone drove there before? Any experiences to tell and is it dangerous?

Charter a private plane and fly. Best sunrise I saw during my air force days

Blog Entries

Serangoon River Mouth

this location can be accessed by car via some off road driving
    but accross the other side

You can walk along the Changi Boardwalk... then Chill out at the Changi Ferry Terminal... There's a bar there... Nice chill out location...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

check out the hilltops. go and recce and see if you have a clear view of the east from various hill parks such as Fort Canning and Telok Blangah Hill. Remember it will be dark when you go in on the actual day. I am assuming you are going to bring your love interest, so make sure she is up to it in terms of darkness, desertedness and insects

Quote Originally Posted by VR Man
    Charter a private plane and fly. Best sunrise I saw during my air force days
    This I must agree... long time back I was fortunate enough to be invited into a cockpit of a 747B, the one with upper deck for business class passengers. Witnessed sunrise from the cockpit in one of my flights to US, this was of course before all the strict security procedures lah.

Sat on the left side behind the pilot and saw an amazing sunrise, it was quick though. I think sunset would be longer depending on which way you are flying (to US or to SIN)

Now I don't think they will entertain any such request.

../azul123

Is it nice nice place? hehhee... would prefer a deserted place, quiet and nice, good if it's nature-orientated!

Pulau Ubin's Chek Jawa