Thread: Eyebag touch up

Default Eyebag touch up

I search for eyebag and got nothing....so can someone help on the CS2 workflow to touch up eyebag? Thanks!!

Default Re: Eyebag touch up

I use a soft clone tool to gently stroke off the eye bag...

Use the patch tool to draw a selection over the eyebag, drag the selection to a clean patch of skin, then finish the touch up with the healing tool.

Quote Originally Posted by xplorer2 View Post
    Use the patch tool to draw a selection over the eyebag, drag the selection to a clean patch of skin, then finish the touch up with the healing tool.
    I'm using the same method here... Fast and efficient... But do take note that this may coz the eyes (in overall) to look unnatural if not properly done...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Hi all, thanks for the tips. I have tried them out and the out come is as follow....how is it? Ok? Please give me your frank comment, I need to print it out. Thanks!

To me, the outline around the eyes was removed making it look somewhat puffy.

Quote Originally Posted by lastboltnut View Post
    Hi all, thanks for the tips. I have tried them out and the out come is as follow....how is it? Ok? Please give me your frank comment, I need to print it out. Thanks!

You have removed too much of the bag. What you need to do is to duplicate the layer of the face, than work on the top layer removing all the wrinkles and lines, than reduce the opacity of the top layer revealing just a tinge of the bottom layer to add some realism ..

O, ok, thanks for the tips!! Will try it out!

Member/Tangshooter

Bro..watch the eye lashes on the lower part of the eye..how come no eye lashes one? DI mistake? or izzit like tat originally?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.