Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 995

Thread: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

  1. #861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    what do you mean try to make it
    you must make it and help too
    my CFO's voice is louder than your lar But can try to make it a family outing
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  2. #862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    my CFO's voice is louder than your lar But can try to make it a family outing
    school holiday start till now have not spend time with my kids yet lar
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  3. #863
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    dun say i never inform you all first

    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread...45#post2663145

    also looking for helpers
    i'm in.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  4. #864
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    BTW, anyone got any advise on Dopod PDA phone? the 818 pro ? If I get it by this week the offer is $389/- from M1. I need a phone as well as a PDA to keep track of my appointments and if possible, to check emails once in a while. Any davice or other models to recommand ( around that price reage ) ?
    Last edited by yqt; 5th December 2006 at 04:18 PM.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  5. #865
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    i'm in.
    thanks

    btw no bbq pits

    any suggestions?

  6. #866
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    thanks

    btw no bbq pits

    any suggestions?
    actually why not you guys have dinner at Vivocity instead of bbq? less hassle and easier to dismiss also

  7. #867
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    actually why not you guys have dinner at Vivocity instead of bbq? less hassle and easier to dismiss also
    because the dinner is sponsored and trying to encourage more interaction between the nikon users

  8. #868

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    thanks

    btw no bbq pits

    any suggestions?
    Dig hole in the sand...put charcoal.... wala... a BBQ pit...

  9. #869
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    Dig hole in the sand...put charcoal.... wala... a BBQ pit...
    are you funny or are you trying to be funny?

  10. #870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz View Post
    yay officially staying at punggol liao now
    welcome!

  11. #871
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    welcome!
    alamak ... ask already nobody reply one .... when u coming back ?? See if can organise makan session at my hse.

  12. #872
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    alamak ... ask already nobody reply one .... when u coming back ?? See if can organise makan session at my hse.
    eh, i dunnoe answer how many times liao leh

    back on 20th Dec
    flying on 6th Jan

  13. #873
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    eh, i dunnoe answer how many times liao leh

    back on 20th Dec
    flying on 6th Jan
    lol must have missed out at dunno page what liao ...

  14. #874
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    good morning everyone,

    big sweep results today
    good luck to me

  15. #875
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    because the dinner is sponsored and trying to encourage more interaction between the nikon users
    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    good morning everyone,

    big sweep results today
    good luck to me
    I though you strike last weekalready and that's why dinner is sponsored?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  16. #876
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    I though you strike last weekalready and that's why dinner is sponsored?
    if i strike already, it will be called ortega outing and not nikon outing
    and most likely i will be out of the country shooting with my new toys

  17. #877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    BTW, anyone got any advise on Dopod PDA phone? the 818 pro ? If I get it by this week the offer is $389/- from M1. I need a phone as well as a PDA to keep track of my appointments and if possible, to check emails once in a while. Any davice or other models to recommand ( around that price reage ) ?
    i'm using the 818. no major complaints from me. in fact i'm very happy with the phone.

    however as with all smartphones running PPC (pocket PC) or WM (windows mobile) the phone reception has this tendency of not reconnecting to the network after a long time of disconnection from network.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  18. #878
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    thanks

    btw no bbq pits

    any suggestions?
    bring our own BBQ pits

    I don't think there's a need to apply for permit if we just set up a 2 table 'picnic'?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  19. #879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    i'm using the 818. no major complaints from me. in fact i'm very happy with the phone.

    however as with all smartphones running PPC (pocket PC) or WM (windows mobile) the phone reception has this tendency of not reconnecting to the network after a long time of disconnection from network.
    Thanks!

    Is the 818 and the 818pro the same? How's the photo and video capture?
    I saw on some other forum that the after sale service for Dopod sucks big time. Looks like ther don't have parts support from their Taiwan supplier. Any truth in that?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  20. #880
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    bring our own BBQ pits

    I don't think there's a need to apply for permit if we just set up a 2 table 'picnic'?
    tables should be ok, but BYO BBQ pits?

    maybe tables with ta pao food and drinks

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •