View Poll Results: Warhammer 40000 or Warcraft 3?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warcraft 3 (Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne)

7 36.84%
  • Warhammer 40000 (Dawn of War, Winter Assault and Dark Crusade)

2 10.53%
  • I like both

5 26.32%
  • Nah..Neither interest me

5 26.32%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warcraft 3 Vs Warhammer 40000

Default Re: Warcraft 3 Vs Warhammer 40000

Just out of curiosity, have any of you actually played the original Warhammer 40k? i.e. the table-top RPG?

About 13 years ago, the people who actively play this in the shop (Leisure... Uh. I can't rembr the name. It was located next to orchard emerald. 3rd floor?) probably numbered less than a handful. Lost touch with most of the friends I made back then.

It was quite amusing to see that after a spiel, most had actually stopped playing/buying when Game Workshop (finally) opened a store in Singapore. They ought to had listened to our pleas earlier

I used to play... I used to play pen-and-paper RPG games too but can't find any group that still plays here in SG.

Heh. Another generation... another era. We're dinosaurs.

It was amazing how much fun could be gotten out of imagining the game world, using pen, paper, dice... Ahh. Robotech and D&D

Hey... where's Diablo and Starcraft?
    Tum podem extulit horridulum...日出東方﹐唯我不敗。

Quote Originally Posted by Yatlapball View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have any of you actually played the original Warhammer 40k? i.e. the table-top RPG?

About 13 years ago, the people who actively play this in the shop (Leisure... Uh. I can't rembr the name. It was located next to orchard emerald. 3rd floor?) probably numbered less than a handful. Lost touch with most of the friends I made back then.

It was quite amusing to see that after a spiel, most had actually stopped playing/buying when Game Workshop (finally) opened a store in Singapore. They ought to had listened to our pleas earlier
    Actually I just started to get into the table-top hobby again recently (now working adult...finally got some degree of financial power). Any other guys here into the table-top genre?

sianedlife
    Guests

Hey guys. The ttabletop warhammer hasnt died in singapore. There is still a community, and there are gaming sessions held everyday in the shop at somerset and weekly invites to homes for gaming and painting sessions. If anyone is interested u can visit this forum that is freshly set up. sgwarhammer.ipbfree.com

we've only got a few members so we need more to join.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12