Thread: Nexto Cf Otg Nd-2300

Question Nexto Cf Otg Nd-2300

Hi there,

Just need to gather some feedback on the above portable storage, anyone using it? Care to share your experience?

If compared to PD70X...

Thanks much
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

Default Re: Nexto Cf Otg Nd-2300

hmm... no one using this?
    All opts for the PD70X huh?

Thumbs up Re: Nexto Cf Otg Nd-2300

Hi....
    I'm Albert of Everafter Pictures ......

I'm using the mentioned device that i purchased abt 4 months back.
    In the begining i was sceptical about the device because of it's simple design lbecause it looks like any other portable hardisk drive casing but have been using it for the couple of months.
    I'm totally convince of it's usability & simple form factor for data backup. It's proven reliable & very fast in moving files from cf cards.

As a working professional & backups are really really very very important as any losses of images on my side means loss of thousand of dollars.

I transfer btw 500 mb to 1.5 gig of images every time i use it for assignments.
    Hope this answers your question ....

Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    Hi....
    I'm Albert of Everafter Pictures ......

I'm using the mentioned device that i purchased abt 4 months back.
    In the begining i was sceptical about the device because of it's simple design lbecause it looks like any other portable hardisk drive casing but have been using it for the couple of months.
    I'm totally convince of it's usability & simple form factor for data backup. It's proven reliable & very fast in moving files from cf cards.

As a working professional & backups are really really very very important as any losses of images on my side means loss of thousand of dollars.

I transfer btw 500 mb to 1.5 gig of images every time i use it for assignments.
    Hope this answers your question ....
    sounds promising. Thanks much!

Anymore user? Don't be shy...

I bought this device specially as another backup of my old Nixvue for my Japan trip abt 3 wks back. Somehow it failed to transfer prperly some of my pics and I ended up with corrupted images. Lucky it occur towards the end of my trip and I have my Nixvue plus I managed to recover most of the pics from my CF card.

I'll be testing it out again. If it does not work well for me, I'll sell it to you.