Thread: Eizo LCD, CG Series

Default Eizo LCD, CG Series

Hi,

Anyone here has tried or own the Eizo LCD CG series?

Cheers,

Alex

Default Re: Eizo LCD, CG Series

Quote Originally Posted by VR Man View Post
    Hi,

Anyone here has tried or own the Eizo LCD CG series?

Cheers,

Alex

Hi,

I do not have the Eizo CG monitor but I am using the Flexscan S2410W. The CG monitors are the top end of the Eizo and are very expensive. I think the 20" is close to $4K! In the end, I bought the S2410W, expensive for a 24" wide screen monitor, but very good for my needs.

But if you need a monitor capable of displaying the complete Adobe RGB colour gamut, the CG monitors are the only choice except for the very expensive NEC with LED backlight. I am not certain if that is available in Singapore.

N.S.

Default Re: Eizo LCD, CG Series

Quote Originally Posted by nsng View Post
    Hi,

I do not have the Eizo CG monitor but I am using the Flexscan S2410W. The CG monitors are the top end of the Eizo and are very expensive. I think the 20" is close to $4K! In the end, I bought the S2410W, expensive for a 24" wide screen monitor, but very good for my needs.

But if you need a monitor capable of displaying the complete Adobe RGB colour gamut, the CG monitors are the only choice except for the very expensive NEC with LED backlight. I am not certain if that is available in Singapore.

N.S.
    Thanks for your reply. How much did your S2410W cost?

Think I will save for the CG series. Looks like I can only afford the 20" one! Will get a cheap dell to display the photoshop palletes.