Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Buying my first piano ...

  1. #61

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...


    QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by catseye View Post
    Guys ... thanks for visiting and all the very good advice.

    Visited Yamaha last night ...

    "May" settle for the Made in Japan M112. This goes for about $5600. (A sale is now on at Yamaha until 31 Dec 2006)

    The U1 is pretty stiff at about $7K (Indo) and $10K (Jpn).

    The sales guy recommended me to get the Japan make one for a better resale value. He also mentioned the quality of the M112 is very close to the Japan U1.

    Will visit Robert Piano later today on the way to the Motorshow. Still playing with the idea of getting a reasonable 2nd hand Yamaha or Kawai to start off first.

    Cheers.
    I am selling my Yamaha WX-1 piano manufactured in Japan as my son completed all grades so to downgrade to a digital piano.
    Last edited by jtb; 13th November 2006 at 10:06 AM.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...

    Quote Originally Posted by jtb View Post

    QUOTE]

    I am selling my Yamaha WX-1 piano manufactured in Japan as my son completed all grades so to downgrade to a digital piano.
    woah. if your son has complete all grades, i thought it should be time to upgrade not downgrade?

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    240

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...

    all the grades mean until grade 12??? ZOMG... 12 years lol
    i am not a GUY... erm ya...

  4. #64

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...

    all grades? even ltcl?
    Chanxj
    my blog @ http://sgsnap.com

  5. #65

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    woah. if your son has complete all grades, i thought it should be time to upgrade not downgrade?
    downgrade for more space in the house!

  6. #66

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...

    Quote Originally Posted by chanxj View Post
    all grades? even ltcl?
    just a 8 for achievement

  7. #67
    Member catseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    682

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...

    Quote Originally Posted by jtb View Post

    QUOTE]

    I am selling my Yamaha WX-1 piano manufactured in Japan as my son completed all grades so to downgrade to a digital piano.

    Wow ... congrats to your son then.

    So I guess it's now fun after all the exams!

    Cheers!

  8. #68

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...

    Quote Originally Posted by catseye View Post
    Wow ... congrats to your son then.

    So I guess it's now fun after all the exams!

    Cheers!
    Oh yes, thank you after 15years of thorough music lessons.....

  9. #69

    Default Re: Buying my first piano ...

    got junior an entry level jap Yamaha..
    think was ard 5k.
    so far quite satisfied with it.. at least thats wat the teacher said..
    i nono about pianos.. sounds ok la..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •