Thread: Newbie Ques - Where is FotoGuide?

Default Newbie Ques - Where is FotoGuide?

Sorry about this, but my queries on this keep getting me directed to FotoHub in OUB Centre - Where is FotoGuide exactly?

I am looking for a lightbox with loupe (just developed my first batch of slides!). I want to get a Schieder Loupe (4X) and FotoGuide supposedly has them (from another thread). Any recommendations for a lightbox?

Thanks!

Default Re: Newbie Ques - Where is FotoGuide?

Originally posted by kachang26
    Sorry about this, but my queries on this keep getting me directed to FotoHub in OUB Centre - Where is FotoGuide exactly?

I am looking for a lightbox with loupe (just developed my first batch of slides!). I want to get a Schieder Loupe (4X) and FotoGuide supposedly has them (from another thread). Any recommendations for a lightbox?

Thanks!
    2 shops away from Cathay Photo that selling tripods (at Pennisula)
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

thanks!

Fotoguide is the shop in Peninsular Plaza ground level. FotoHub is the photolab in OUB building.

Cathay Selling lightbox and koupe for 190. The cabin cl-5000 light box and the Rodenstock 4x loupe

FotoGuide does have the Schneider 4x. At around $200, I think the CP deal is much better. I've compared both and there are not a lot of differences if any.

Regards
    CK

Originally posted by ckiang
    FotoGuide does have the Schneider 4x. At around $200, I think the CP deal is much better. I've compared both and there are not a lot of differences if any.

Regards
    CK
    I have the Schneider 4x. Bought a Rodenstock too. The Rodenstock is not exactly full frame as compared to the Schneider. The Schneider is also brighter. All in all, if money is not a concern, I'll vote for the Schneider anytime.

Default Re: Newbie Ques - Where is FotoGuide?

Originally posted by kachang26

Thanks!
    Try this...

http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/oursto...ialoffers2.asp