Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Chingay 2003

Originally posted by willyfoo
    Any overhead bridges to shoot from???
    Hang yourself overhead and shoot lor....
    hehhehee....

Talking

Originally posted by willyfoo
    Any overhead bridges to shoot from???
    there'z 1 at south bridge rd juzt b4 the X-junction ............

at blk 535 next to Fook Hai building ..........

Final Reminder

8.2.03 Chingay
    Time : 7 PM
    Venue : Peninsular Burger King
    --------------

1. Garion
    2. Knighthunter
    3: ninelives (main event only)
    4. PentiumPC (will try to make it..)
    5. nEkOgOtCh (will try to make it for both!)
    6. scanner (will try to make it 4 the Fri ones, but definitely going 4 Sat one.)
    7. IVOR
    8. bomberway
    9. sweat100
    10. Hazardman
    11. shmott
    12. Yezdi

hi guys the chingay route map

guys i think u all can start going out from BK at 1900hrs. cos the preparation starts @ 1830hrs yesterday. pple will be rushing to find a good spot.
    Olympus C730 -> Nikon 5700 -> Nikon D90!

Originally posted by ckiang

The overhead bridge linking Funan to Adelphi. Dunno if it will be cordoned off - if not, there will be a lot of photogs there. or there might be TCS video cameraman there as well.

Regards
    CK
    Yes, it was cordoned off last night.

Why when i went there at 7. I see no body at all???
    very funny. wauted for 1/2 hours still cant see people.
    or was i too late. u all went off early?

nope... just that we went off early to find good shooting spots further down the road...

was with Kindred & friend & zapline ^.^

Originally posted by SniperD
    nope... just that we went off early to find good shooting spots further down the road...

was with Kindred & friend & zapline ^.^
    I didn't see you either.

Hi SniperD & Kindred...

Have fun myself with u guys.... Nice shooting "outing" today.
    Actually, I was prepared to go solo tonite.... till I saw u guys...so I just bum around. And am I glad to hang around with u guys...
    Thank alot... See u guys around..

Cheers,
    Zapline.

was rather pissed off today. actually i found a good spot(outside parliament house), then a china man climb over the fence and block the view. There were so many police and jaga , no one ask him to move back behind the fence.

30 mins or more later, some photographers cannot stand it and shouted " hey, back off lar !" i pointed out to the jaga that the man is over the fence, but he simply don't bother...................

i turned back and saw a lot of unhappy photographers. they had a good spot also, but the man is so selfish and continue standing in the middle of our views.

I was at b4 the bridge after the parliament hse. luckily no one was really blocking the view. I was wif the CS n HWZ pple.
    Olympus C730 -> Nikon 5700 -> Nikon D90!

Default Chingay in the Heartlands!

Hi hi

for those of you who missed Chingay, catch it again today at Jurong East Street 13. It's brought down into Jurong from 7.30 pm - 9 pm + there's a 60's carnival from 12 noon to 10 pm.

Performers will gather at 6pm at the field next the walkway.

Originally posted by mystic
    I was at b4 the bridge after the parliament hse. luckily no one was really blocking the view. I was wif the CS n HWZ pple.
    mystic: yo man! Tiesto here...nice meeting u today and we had loads of fun heheh. Hows ur pics turn out?

Default Re: Chingay in the Heartlands!

Originally posted by Bummie
    Hi hi

for those of you who missed Chingay, catch it again today at Jurong East Street 13. It's brought down into Jurong from 7.30 pm - 9 pm + there's a 60's carnival from 12 noon to 10 pm.

will they be doing the same stuff? I wonder which grp will be there... my fave grp was the Japanese association and the osaka jazz dancers. They're were so spontaneous and full of fun. I went for both days but didn't shoot more than 2 rolls....but i did video and had so much fun too. Though too bad i din managed to get passes and missed out a great deal.

Talking

Originally posted by ninelives
    was rather pissed off today. actually i found a good spot(outside parliament house), then a china man climb over the fence and block the view. There were so many police and jaga , no one ask him to move back behind the fence.

30 mins or more later, some photographers cannot stand it and shouted " hey, back off lar !" i pointed out to the jaga that the man is over the fence, but he simply don't bother...................

i turned back and saw a lot of unhappy photographers. they had a good spot also, but the man is so selfish and continue standing in the middle of our views.
    me moved down frm city hall to chinatown ..... at the indian temple there .....

over there the "traffic" of the performerz were rather slow ..... therefore amlozt every group would stop on the spot for quite some time while waiting for the group in front to move .....

n we were more cloze to the performerz ..... az there were no metal barricadez or buzhez along the road .....

now juzt hoping that my shotz will turn out well .....

Default Re: Chingay in the Heartlands!

Originally posted by Bummie
    Hi hi

oh goodies...

hi guys... there was this group yesterday around 7pm in between Peninsula plaza and peninsula hotel... There was also quite a few TP bikes there. And u all ask someone to take some pic of your group using Fuji 602.

All from Clubsnap???

So what equipment did you all bring? Lenses especially!

Originally posted by Silverelf
    So what equipment did you all bring? Lenses especially!
    just a Sigma 15mm fisheye and the 28-105mm USM... b ut used the fisheye most of the time

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast