Thread: Help wanted. Ahoy!

Talking Help wanted. Ahoy!

good day!

http://inevitable-fear.org/x/

Okay if you have seen the website which is my incomplete photography site, I am fond of taking still life or conceptual pieces kinda dark tone and vibrant. So, I'm looking forward to buying a DSLR camera where my hobby can be further developed.

Right now I am using a canon powershot A520 and still donot get full control over the manual part of it tho.

I would also love to engage in portrait or fashion shots in future. Any idea which DSLR is suitable for my case?

Ohhh I'm still torn between nikon or canon

Default Re: Help wanted. Ahoy!

Both Canon and Nikon are good. They're developed to such an extent that you cannot go wrong with either one (or the other brands on the market for that matter).

Both allow you to fit portrait/fashion lenses, so it comes down to which you like, and fits your budget.

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    good day!

http://inevitable-fear.org/x/

Okay if you have seen the website which is my incomplete photography site, I am fond of taking still life or conceptual pieces kinda dark tone and vibrant. So, I'm looking forward to buying a DSLR camera where my hobby can be further developed.

Right now I am using a canon powershot A520 and still donot get full control over the manual part of it tho.

I would also love to engage in portrait or fashion shots in future. Any idea which DSLR is suitable for my case?

Ohhh I'm still torn between nikon or canon
    It all depends on you... and whether you are able to loan any equipment from your fren...

Go to the shops or the camera shows to try them out.... you'll find something that you'll like soon enuff
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Deregistered

maybe you want to do a search this topic about camera...have been asked 1001 times...