Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Magnetic Man

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Magnetic Man

    A Malaysian man claims he is a human magnet, and that any part of his body is able to attract and hold metals.

    http://www.nbc5i.com/slideshow/news/...?qs=;s=1;w=320

    Any suggestion to him how to use this power?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A Malaysian man claims he is a human magnet, and that any part of his body is able to attract and hold metals.

    http://www.nbc5i.com/slideshow/news/...?qs=;s=1;w=320

    Any suggestion to him how to use this power?
    hmm... studs...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    paparazzi destroyer. he be a bodyguard for a celeb. if paparazzi come, he just *wommm!!* turns on his magnetic field. all cameras around then go beserk.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    paparazzi destroyer. he be a bodyguard for a celeb. if paparazzi come, he just *wommm!!* turns on his magnetic field. all cameras around then go beserk.
    U mistake him for EMP man issit?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    U mistake him for EMP man issit?
    same lah. cos magnet also spoils electronics. if still cannot, can ask him to run about, create a dynamic magnetic field rather than static magnetic field. like that the charges in the electronics feel even a stronger field, then go boom!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    same lah. cos magnet also spoils electronics. if still cannot, can ask him to run about, create a dynamic magnetic field rather than static magnetic field. like that the charges in the electronics feel even a stronger field, then go boom!
    ah peh so old, u still tell him run around... u damn heartless man...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    But looking at this picture tells you that he is not that frail afterall... maybe fitter than most of us in here...

    Definitely have use for him at the recycling plant... he will pick up all the metals for recycling from the tons of mixed up garbage.

  8. #8
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Mine detector... j/k
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    But looking at this picture tells you that he is not that frail afterall... maybe fitter than most of us in here...

    Definitely have use for him at the recycling plant... he will pick up all the metals for recycling from the tons of mixed up garbage.
    ya, tie him to the chain, dip him into 'sh*t', deliver him to neverland...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Ohh...relative of Magneto
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  11. #11

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    same lah. cos magnet also spoils electronics. if still cannot, can ask him to run about, create a dynamic magnetic field rather than static magnetic field. like that the charges in the electronics feel even a stronger field, then go boom!
    yaya... magnet can destroy your cf cards and SD cards wor
    Photo Album - Photo Album

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    yaya... magnet can destroy your cf cards and SD cards wor
    magnet causes impotency too...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    he not really magnetic leh... i read the story in the malaysian papers... in the pictures, all kinds of other things stick also... fish lah... even a boy...

    this is one of those things i really don't understand... every now and then i will see one of these magnetic men in the chinese papers... i wonder if any doctor has taken one of them in for some tests...
    Black lens, white Lens, can take picture is a Good lens

  14. #14

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    he not really magnetic leh... i read the story in the malaysian papers... in the pictures, all kinds of other things stick also... fish lah... even a boy...

    this is one of those things i really don't understand... every now and then i will see one of these magnetic men in the chinese papers... i wonder if any doctor has taken one of them in for some tests...
    yar, if i dun see one upclose or going for medical test, i will take it as some illusion magic tricksters.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    I see a rope between him and the bus!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  16. #16
    Member smtan24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,496

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    I saw a documentry on this guy a few years back. Some people from the a Malaysian University check him and found no magnetic field around him. If I'm not wrong they even check his sweat to see if it was cause for items sticking to him.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Magnetic Man

    X-Men!

    I wonder what happens when he passes through the metal detectors at the airport

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •