Thread: Magnetic Man

Default Magnetic Man

A Malaysian man claims he is a human magnet, and that any part of his body is able to attract and hold metals.

http://www.nbc5i.com/slideshow/news/...?qs=;s=1;w=320

Any suggestion to him how to use this power?

Default Re: Magnetic Man

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    A Malaysian man claims he is a human magnet, and that any part of his body is able to attract and hold metals.

http://www.nbc5i.com/slideshow/news/...?qs=;s=1;w=320

Any suggestion to him how to use this power?
    hmm... studs...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

paparazzi destroyer. he be a bodyguard for a celeb. if paparazzi come, he just *wommm!!* turns on his magnetic field. all cameras around then go beserk.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    paparazzi destroyer. he be a bodyguard for a celeb. if paparazzi come, he just *wommm!!* turns on his magnetic field. all cameras around then go beserk.
    U mistake him for EMP man issit?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    U mistake him for EMP man issit?
    same lah. cos magnet also spoils electronics. if still cannot, can ask him to run about, create a dynamic magnetic field rather than static magnetic field. like that the charges in the electronics feel even a stronger field, then go boom!

same lah. cos magnet also spoils electronics. if still cannot, can ask him to run about, create a dynamic magnetic field rather than static magnetic field. like that the charges in the electronics feel even a stronger field, then go boom!
    ah peh so old, u still tell him run around... u damn heartless man...

But looking at this picture tells you that he is not that frail afterall... maybe fitter than most of us in here...

Definitely have use for him at the recycling plant... he will pick up all the metals for recycling from the tons of mixed up garbage.

Mine detector... j/k
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    But looking at this picture tells you that he is not that frail afterall... maybe fitter than most of us in here...

Definitely have use for him at the recycling plant... he will pick up all the metals for recycling from the tons of mixed up garbage.
    ya, tie him to the chain, dip him into 'sh*t', deliver him to neverland...

Ohh...relative of Magneto
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

yaya... magnet can destroy your cf cards and SD cards wor
    Photo Album - Photo Album

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein View Post
    yaya... magnet can destroy your cf cards and SD cards wor
    magnet causes impotency too...

he not really magnetic leh... i read the story in the malaysian papers... in the pictures, all kinds of other things stick also... fish lah... even a boy...

this is one of those things i really don't understand... every now and then i will see one of these magnetic men in the chinese papers... i wonder if any doctor has taken one of them in for some tests...
    Black lens, white Lens, can take picture is a Good lens

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    he not really magnetic leh... i read the story in the malaysian papers... in the pictures, all kinds of other things stick also... fish lah... even a boy...

this is one of those things i really don't understand... every now and then i will see one of these magnetic men in the chinese papers... i wonder if any doctor has taken one of them in for some tests...
    yar, if i dun see one upclose or going for medical test, i will take it as some illusion magic tricksters.

I see a rope between him and the bus!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

I saw a documentry on this guy a few years back. Some people from the a Malaysian University check him and found no magnetic field around him. If I'm not wrong they even check his sweat to see if it was cause for items sticking to him.

X-Men!

I wonder what happens when he passes through the metal detectors at the airport