Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 82

Thread: SIM photographers?

  1. #61

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by acupofkopi View Post
    so...when will they like recruit members again ?
    u can join us anytime.. we will be having our AGM with annoucements of things we have in store for u guys in first week of feb..

    This year's activities will definately be more exciting den last yr as things have stabled down. do take note of it..ryuggen u coming??

  2. #62
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Upper Bkt Timah
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: SIM photography club

    Hi,
    the club was initiated by an Indonesian who completed the FT DMS and now in RMIT programme. His name is Alvand.

    The current chairman is Bernard and they have just returned from term break. Maybe if you check up the SIM website you may be able to get some contacts.

    I will inform them to read the forum here.

  3. #63

    Default Re: SIM photography club

    Quote Originally Posted by proverbs View Post
    Hi,
    the club was initiated by an Indonesian who completed the FT DMS and now in RMIT programme. His name is Alvand.

    The current chairman is Bernard and they have just returned from term break. Maybe if you check up the SIM website you may be able to get some contacts.

    I will inform them to read the forum here.
    reading it now

    anyway, thanks for the clarification proverbs. So, anyone attending the outing tml here? Also, the AGM is coming up n email will be sent soon.. keep a lookout for it

  4. #64

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    was thinkin of joining the other when they had just started it last year but then again,
    i'm also an indonesian here.
    and am just doing the dmsft course and am already in my last semester.
    will be away, oversea till aug to join the rmit thing
    so...
    was thinkin of joinin the club when i'm back for the rmit thing coz only then i'll be in singapore more often
    anyway i'm in my last sem of my dms...and things are kinda tight eh
    but i'd love to join any outings too !!
    arghh

  5. #65

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    well, u can join us if u like... we will have talks upcoming too

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    791

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Wont it be good if we could invite the Alumnis, especially those who have turned Pros?

  7. #67

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Hi everyone from SIM.. i was from SIM (RMIT) graduated in 2005... I would love to join any outings organised by SIM photography club But i am not sure if i can join you guys

  8. #68

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
    Wont it be good if we could invite the Alumnis, especially those who have turned Pros?
    talks are in progress, don't worry

    you coming?

  9. #69

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Hi everyone from SIM.. i was from SIM (RMIT) graduated in 2005... I would love to join any outings organised by SIM photography club But i am not sure if i can join you guys
    u can join us, but on an informal basis. Hope u understand

  10. #70

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by tan131 View Post
    u can join us, but on an informal basis. Hope u understand
    Hehe ok..

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    791

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    How did the shooting went?

    I couldnt make it due to work commitment.

  12. #72

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
    How did the shooting went?

    I couldnt make it due to work commitment.
    well, it was alrite.. maybe not as fun cos u were not around

    Anyway, an email has been sent to all of you. do check it out

  13. #73

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Hmm....i just got to know about this thread...heh ^_^

  14. #74

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    so....how do i get to know the information about joining the club ?

  15. #75

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by acupofkopi View Post
    so....how do i get to know the information about joining the club ?
    jus drop an email at simphotographyclub@gmail.com

  16. #76

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by dandiar View Post
    hi! how about SIM part-time student?
    does that count?
    It certainly counts, hehe. ^^
    When is the next outing? I'm a part-timer too: SIM-Open Univ. 1996-1999

  17. #77

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by acupofkopi View Post
    was thinkin of joining the other when they had just started it last year but then again,
    i'm also an indonesian here.
    and am just doing the dmsft course and am already in my last semester.
    will be away, oversea till aug to join the rmit thing
    so...
    was thinkin of joinin the club when i'm back for the rmit thing coz only then i'll be in singapore more often
    anyway i'm in my last sem of my dms...and things are kinda tight eh
    but i'd love to join any outings too !!
    arghh

    Hi acupofkopi,
    drop us email at simphotographyclub@gmail.com
    its quite a lot of indonesian in the club as well

  18. #78

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    email sent.
    and reply received.
    will be there for the AGM.
    one more thing ah,
    the membership fee how much ah...and 1 semester is how long ?

  19. #79

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    Quote Originally Posted by acupofkopi View Post
    email sent.
    and reply received.
    will be there for the AGM.
    one more thing ah,
    the membership fee how much ah...and 1 semester is how long ?
    these we shall not discuss here.. details will be released during the AGM

  20. #80

    Default Re: SIM photographers?

    sir yes sir !
    but approx must bring how much ?
    PM me lor

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •