Thread: Can someone help?

Default Can someone help?

I am planning to go on a treking trip some time soon, should be a 5-7 days one. Just want to find out what you guys suggest on how to protect your camera equipments. What kind of bags would be good?

something secure, comfy to carry, easy to use, and water resistant...

to add on to the list above - with padding for extra protection.

Default Re: Can someone help?

Originally posted by Dreamer
    I am planning to go on a treking trip some time soon, should be a 5-7 days one. Just want to find out what you guys suggest on how to protect your camera equipments. What kind of bags would be good?
    since u're going trekking....can bring backpack.....lowepro has a good range of backpack......comfortable, easy to use and water resistant.

i personally have de orion trekker...been using it for almost a yr. been to a kelong wif it...and recently went to a 3d trip to desaru....de cam compartment is quite big too.....can fit in my d5 + accessories + a video cam....and de w3 batt charger inside.

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/...g/oriontrk.htm

but you can get a larger and better one @ http://www.lowepro.com/pages/byStyle/backpack.htm

actually I will be carrying one 60 li backpack already, so don't think it's possible to have another backpack for cameras, anybody can think of other good alternatives?

Cathay sell something like sponge wrap, think by a company called optech or something like that.. can use it to wrap around equipment before u put them in ur backpack..

Go and borrow "The Backpacker's Photography Handbook by Charles Campbell" from the library (go to www.lib.gov.sg and search for availability). Its a good book for people who want to mix photography with treking.