Thread: Monitor calibration..how?

Default Monitor calibration..how?

Blu's lappie and destop monitor really is in need of calibration. And blu really don't know how to get an accurate/ acceptable setting. Anyone tried this Spyder Any comments or other alternative or suggestions?

If this is a repeat of another similar thread, please direct or post link...thank you.

P.S. dear moderator, if this is posted in the wrong section please move it. thank you.
    Last edited by Blu-By-U; 31st October 2006 at 06:45 PM.

Default Re: Monitor calibration..how?

i think can fix that with adobe gamma come with photoshop cs2. correct me if im wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ioriroger View Post
    i think can fix that with adobe gamma come with photoshop cs2. correct me if im wrong
    Adobe gamma is the best choice when you don't have any color profiling device.

Otherwise, it is better to get something like the xrite or the eyeone display 2 for better control and accurate profiling.

Quote Originally Posted by VR Man View Post
    Adobe gamma is the best choice when you don't have any color profiling device.

Otherwise, it is better to get something like the xrite or the eyeone display 2 for better control and accurate profiling.
    Eyeone Display 2? Good or not ah?

Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    Eyeone Display 2? Good or not ah?

Blu don't want to use software. Blu do not really have a keen eye for colors. (old lah and a bit color blind)

So far there is
    1) Spyder
    2) Xrite
    3) Eyeone Display 2

anymore? think the spyder and Xrite have other models.. any comments? and what's their prices?

Thanks
    Last edited by Blu-By-U; 1st November 2006 at 08:48 AM.