Thread: ClubSNAP/Canon Singapore Zoo PhotoShoot - 26th January 2003 - Words of appreciation

Default ClubSNAP/Canon Singapore Zoo PhotoShoot - 26th January 2003 - Words of appreciation

I am very happy to say that the photoshoot went very well today. There are many people who I would like to thank who helped made this happen:

1) the staff from Canon Singapore who lugged 4 HUGE PRIME LENSES, 2 zoom lenses and 2 DSLRs (including the new EOS 1DS) along to make this outing a reality.

2) the FMs/Mods/Coordinators who helped to organise the crowd and take care of the equipment while everyone fussed around with the stuff.

3) and last but not least, all those ClubSNAPpers who turned up to savour and test the equipment, without you pple, there wouldn't be an outing.

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

My appreciation to Canon as well. Thanks for letting us try those prime lenses. Now the problem is which one to get first?

Originally posted by tomshen
    My appreciation to Canon as well. Thanks for letting us try those prime lenses. Now the problem is which one to get first?
    the 2 that you want weren't there. maybe they're reserving them for you.

Thumbs up from this Nikon user. Canon, keep on trying, you'll get me one day soon.

Deregistered

Originally posted by Dagger
    Thumbs up from this Nikon user. Canon, keep on trying, you'll get me one day soon.
    and maybe i can get a cheep cheep deal on your camera then...

Originally posted by erwinx

the 2 that you want weren't there. maybe they're reserving them for you.

yup, a EF1200f5.6L at a fantastic installment plan of $1k per mth over a period of 16yrs and 8mths.

not to be missed...

Originally posted by xmen1977

yup, a EF1200f5.6L at a fantastic installment plan of $1k per mth over a period of 16yrs and 8mths.

not to be missed...

Really want to thank Canon who allow us to try those lens. It is a really good experience for us. After go back still thinking of the 400mm DO lens.........

www.pbase.com/agpx4

Many thanks to Canon and for organizing this guys!

yah, my fav still the 300 2.8 IS and the 400 DO IS, the 500 and the 600, well, let me get a sherpa first....