Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 223

Thread: Simple Fare

  1. #21

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    I am not a breakfast person, but you made me very hungry... need to go for early lunch liao.
    Oh, the spinach sure look fresh and cooked just right. Did you cook it yourself?

  2. #22
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I am not a breakfast person, but you made me very hungry... need to go for early lunch liao.
    Oh, the spinach sure look fresh and cooked just right. Did you cook it yourself?
    thanks babe.

    the old lady at home did the cooking and me, the job of finishing them up and cleaning up the wares.

    i'm hungry for more food!


    enjoy ur lunch!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #23

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    now you are making me depressed... where I am now, there is only 1 coffee shop and only has 2 stalls worth eating from.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    now you are making me depressed... where I am now, there is only 1 coffee shop and only has 2 stalls worth eating from.
    sounds sad!

    make sure u treat urself to a good dinner!

    enjoy!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    finished my lunch... small boring stuff
    dinner? kinda just as bad as there is little variety from my mother in law and my maid (oops, dun let her or my wife see this)


    well, u can post some cheesecake photos to perk up my day

  6. #26
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    finished my lunch... small boring stuff
    dinner? kinda just as bad as there is little variety from my mother in law and my maid (oops, dun let her or my wife see this)


    well, u can post some cheesecake photos to perk up my day
    haf some in the fridge. will do so after lunch is served... and when teabreak approaches.


    not the wildly popular Cheesecake from The Cheesecake House though but it'll do to curb the cravings of a fat oldie like me.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    1,150

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    wah lau... i just woke up without breakfast leh.... why no cheesecakes???

  8. #28
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    my lunch... nothing beats home-cooked meals!

    yummz!

    just simple fare, cooked with love and shot in less than 2 mins for each photo/item! she gets all bothered and angry when the food are taken to the shooting table instead of the dining table!





    Cantonese Style Black Bean Fish. i love it so much!





    Pan-Fried Luncheon Meat. YUMMZ!!! goes so well with my plain porridge. i dun eat too many of these anymore. getting old and all...





    Deep Fried Sausages. YUMMYZ!!! i can feel my tummy rumbling when i was shooting this dish. this dish is sinful though... haiz... need to run 100rounds later. hahahaa








    there's cheesecake later in the evening for teabreak... oh, now is the time for my KOPI!! woohooooooo!

    enjoy home-cooked meals whenever u can. nothing beats home-cooked meals esp. the ones that are cooked by ur loved ones.

    i hope my fotos have worked out some hunger pangs in u! hoooooooooooo!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Heh, Cheesecake u twit. You really know how to get my stomach growlin'! Very nice photos! I look forward to the-cheesecake-i-cant-eat photo.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Exclamation Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsyspidy View Post
    Heh, Cheesecake u twit. You really know how to get my stomach growlin'! Very nice photos! I look forward to the-cheesecake-i-cant-eat photo.
    thank you, amazing what home-cooked food can do with a'lil fotography.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #31

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    u

    The luncheon meat and sausages are making my very hungry now. Need to go to the lousy coffeeshop to get a milo-peng to temporarily fill the gap. Hopefully, when I am done, your cheesecake photo is ready

  12. #32
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u

    The luncheon meat and sausages are making my very hungry now. Need to go to the lousy coffeeshop to get a milo-peng to temporarily fill the gap. Hopefully, when I am done, your cheesecake photo is ready
    there's a chinese saying...

    the emperor's world is built around his citizens whereas the citizens' world are based on food.




    i'm sipping my kopi now. maybe in awhile... i love to enjoy slowly sipping my kopi...
    ahhh... retirement is so good.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    lunch looks good ... but very oily leh

  14. #34
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    lunch looks good ... but very oily leh
    ya, not good for my heart, wait i get wat fat stuck in this tube or that, then i mati!

    mux run 10rounds later.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya, not good for my heart, wait i get wat fat stuck in this tube or that, then i mati!

    mux run 10rounds later.
    how big is each round?

  16. #36
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Thumbs up TeaBreak!!

    had a slice of cheesecake and a bowl of beancurd.





    less sugar! from Selegie Soya Bean!



    and my favourite...






    special Singapore Smooth Cheesecake. made with love AKA homemade!!!


    now i know why my tummy so big!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #37
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    how big is each round?
    big rounds man, jus below my HDB block.


    hehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    wah piang, you evil leh you ... btw i prefer the square format Cheesecake ... i mean cheesecake ... aiyah you know lah

  19. #39
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    wah piang, you evil leh you ... btw i prefer the square format Cheesecake ... i mean cheesecake ... aiyah you know lah


    dun bet on it. i'm in shape.

    round is a shape, so i'm in shape.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #40

    Default Re: Simple Fare

    u evil man, now i have craving for cheesecake!
    prefer the square crop photo of the cake

    now, what's for dinner and supper?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •