Thread: help: Where to rent a 3-room flat?

Default help: Where to rent a 3-room flat?

Hi, friends

i am a Chinese working in NUS. I want to rent a 3-room HDB flat which is near NUS. Do you have any sugeestion on where to find the rental information? thanks a lot.

Default Re: help: Where to rent a 3-room flat?

Check Saturdays newspaper, lots of ads in the housing section...good luck! I found mine there, but through an agent (who was the advertiser).

Hong Sien

You can also walk around the Ghim Moh area (opposite Buona Vista MRT station), or Holland Village area and look for ads on bus stops and underneath flats. But rental can be a little hard to get these days in those areas......especially if you need the whole flat. But who knows? Good luck again! You can also try a little further like Queenstown and Commonwealth.....

HS

thanks a lot for your suggestions. hope i am lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    You can also walk around the Ghim Moh area (opposite Buona Vista MRT station), or Holland Village area and look for ads on bus stops and underneath flats. But rental can be a little hard to get these days in those areas......especially if you need the whole flat. But who knows? Good luck again! You can also try a little further like Queenstown and Commonwealth.....

HS