Thread: Canon Ip4200 inks.

Default Canon Ip4200 inks.

I am quite new to inkjet printing.Just got the ip4200 recently, was surprised at the decency of the prints. Didnt know 100+ dollar printers could print that decent.

In fact I printed so many that ink has ran out. anyone can recommend me a good place to buy the inks? (cheaper price) By the way, is the ink that came with the printer Chromalife ?

Default Re: Canon Ip4200 inks.

The inks should be ChromaLife. Check the ink itself.

South Asia at Funan should be fine. Alternately, there is a shop at SLS which sells Printer Ink only, buy in bulk and you get a good decent discount. I got a 15% discount for buy 10 sets (normal ink).

Wee Nghee.

The top floor SLS, up escalator turn right, walk directly straight into the shop.
    That shop's pricing also not bad if I remember correctly.

No harm asking around too.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Su View Post
    I am quite new to inkjet printing.Just got the ip4200 recently, was surprised at the decency of the prints. Didnt know 100+ dollar printers could print that decent.

In fact I printed so many that ink has ran out. anyone can recommend me a good place to buy the inks? (cheaper price) By the way, is the ink that came with the printer Chromalife ?
    It seems that the prices of Canon inks seems to be quite well controlled. Everywhere seems to be selling at the same price. Most of the time, I just buy from Popular Bookshop.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    It seems that the prices of Canon inks seems to be quite well controlled. Everywhere seems to be selling at the same price. Most of the time, I just buy from Popular Bookshop.
    Popular bookshop definitely the standard retail price.

how much more expensive can canon ink go??? unless u confident finish 10 sets in 6-8 months how to buy bulk.
    Chanxj
    my blog @ http://sgsnap.com

Quote Originally Posted by chanxj View Post
    how much more expensive can canon ink go??? unless u confident finish 10 sets in 6-8 months how to buy bulk.
    You are right. I'm a heavy user. How about ordering for fellow CS people?