Thread: ballhead recommendation

Default ballhead recommendation

hi all...
    i was just wondering what ballhead is recommended for slikpro 400DX tripod... was thinking
    of getting 1 ballhead to replace the pan... any recommendations please? thanks2

Default Re: ballhead recommendation

Bro, I think the manfrotto 486RC2 ballhead will be good(can support up to 5kg) and its not too ex also..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

I second that. Manfrotto is very good.

However, since Cathay took over the distributorship, thay have jack up the prices. Last time I asked, 486RC2 going for $110 and 484RC2 for $88.

Wah..the price raise so high liao ah.. Cathay not too good man..

Quote Originally Posted by CTN View Post
    I second that. Manfrotto is very good.

However, since Cathay took over the distributorship, thay have jack up the prices. Last time I asked, 486RC2 going for $110 and 484RC2 for $88.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Bro, I think the manfrotto 486RC2 ballhead will be good(can support up to 5kg) and its not too ex also..
    hmmm... so manfrotto is highly recommended eh? i'll check it out @ cathay and ask for their prices as of current... price wise i'd think it fits my budget...

Quote Originally Posted by M MBR View Post
    hmmm... so manfrotto is highly recommended eh? i'll check it out @ cathay and ask for their prices as of current... price wise i'd think it fits my budget...
    price will be @ $110 for 486RC2

Okok maybe after u check and buy liao, can update us on the price here.. I used to have the 486RC2 but sold it off tog with my tripod 2 months ago.. So hows the batt bro? Hope its serving u well..

Quote Originally Posted by M MBR View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6 View Post
    price will be @ $110 for 486RC2
    wah! so fast i got price update ah? cathay sells tt for $110? i'll take a trip down later afternoon to check and confirm...

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Okok maybe after u check and buy liao, can update us on the price here.. I used to have the 486RC2 but sold it off tog with my tripod 2 months ago.. So hows the batt bro? Hope its serving u well..
    yea... i'll do tt... well... e batt is solid... no problems so far... itz worth bro... two thumbs up!