Thread: Interesting Blog...

Default Interesting Blog...

http://www.insanepoly.com/blog/

was reading it, very interesting...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Interesting Blog...

That's quite nice.

Of cos, life's never about being fair, the moment u slow down, it'll kick ya in the balls.
    Yes, all of us better down that shot of gasoline for an extra 'boost'.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    That's quite nice.

Of cos, life's never about being fair, the moment u slow down, it'll kick ya in the balls.
    Yes, all of us better down that shot of gasoline for an extra 'boost'.
    hmm, makes me wonder if 'ahem' have balls of steel...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Is someone out there contemplating about selling T-shirts that bear the words "GET OUT OF MY ELITE, UNCARING FACE"? It has became a classic! I like it's harshness. Not that I agree with Wee Shu Min, but just to see some creative scene evolve in Singapore.

I hope some entrepreneurial people here could be as creative as the Taiwanese. Maybe, somebody can create a new brand of T-shirt that bears the name 'Elite', and thereby making a fortune out of it.

There is a lot of potential if you get it right. You can portray the 'Elite' with many creative images & cool provocative words. How is that?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
    Is someone out there contemplating about selling T-shirts that bear the words "GET OUT OF MY ELITE, UNCARING FACE"? It has became a classic! I like it's harshness. Not that I agree with Wee Shu Min, but just to see some creative scene evolve in Singapore.

I hope some entrepreneurial people here could be as creative as the Taiwanese. Maybe, somebody can create a new brand of T-shirt that bears the name 'Elite', and thereby making a fortune out of it.

There is a lot of potential if you get it right. You can portray the 'Elite' with many creative images & cool provocative words. How is that?
    Want to start an online store?