Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Comparative Images between EOS 1D, D60, D30

  1. #1
    ClubSNAP Admin Edmund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,340

    Default Comparative Images between EOS 1D, D60, D30

    The title says it all, see the comparative review here and read the thread about the comparison.

    Damn.. the EOS 1D is good!! *drool*

  2. #2

    Default

    Hmm.... I see that D60 is a pretty good buy in terms of value.

  3. #3

    Default

    all of them are good..

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    740

    Default

    wah 1d at iso400 the noise is barely noticable man....try that wif a g2! hehe

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Originally posted by Shadus
    Hmm.... I see that D60 is a pretty good buy in terms of value.
    it is a very good buy if u dun own a digital SLR in the first place.
    Go for it!

    it's not so much an improvement for existing D30 owners though......the D30 definitely beats it at ISO 1600
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,464

    Default Re: Comparative Images between EOS 1D, D60, D30

    Originally posted by Edmund
    The title says it all, see the comparative review here and read the thread about the comparison.

    Damn.. the EOS 1D is good!! *drool*
    Hi

    did u notice those dust spots in the 1D samples?

    still, it's a very good body which i want, too
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by Red Dawn


    it is a very good buy if u dun own a digital SLR in the first place.
    Go for it!

    it's not so much an improvement for existing D30 owners though......the D30 definitely beats it at ISO 1600
    Hahaa.. yeah agree on that point!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Re: Comparative Images between EOS 1D, D60, D30

    Originally posted by Red Dawn


    Hi

    did u notice those dust spots in the 1D samples?

    still, it's a very good body which i want, too
    Come come

    I help you by taking over your D30... then you can go get your 1D liao... hehhee

    BUY BUY BUY

    BUY BUY BUY

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •