Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hello, I'm new here

  1. #1
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default Hello, I'm new here

    Hi,

    I just found out about this forum by chance. My name is Vincent and I use a Canon system. I hope that the more established photographers can give some tips on taking better photographs. Thanks.

  2. #2

    Default

    weclome ....


    I am also a Canon user ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  3. #3
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Hi megaweb,

    What kind of lenses do you have with your Canon system?

    What I have right now is:

    Canon EOS 5 Body with VG-10
    70-200 Sigma f/2.8 APO lens
    28-70 Sigma f/2.8 Aspherical lens
    Teleplus 2x Teleconverter
    Canon EZ540 Speedlite flash
    Quantum 1+ Battery pack (for the speedlite)
    Slik88 Tripod

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by vince
    Hi megaweb,

    What kind of lenses do you have with your Canon system?

    What I have right now is:

    Canon EOS 5 Body with VG-10
    70-200 Sigma f/2.8 APO lens
    28-70 Sigma f/2.8 Aspherical lens
    Teleplus 2x Teleconverter
    Canon EZ540 Speedlite flash
    Quantum 1+ Battery pack (for the speedlite)
    Slik88 Tripod
    Canon EOS 30 Body with Battery Grip BP300

    pai say
    I do not own many lens
    - Canon EF 100mm f2.8 USM macro
    - Canon EF EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM
    - Canon EF 50mm f1.8

    and a DC - Canon Pro 90 IS
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  5. #5
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default

    I am even worse.... I do not own any Canon lens.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Hi Vince, welcome to ClubSNAp. I use Olympus.

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb


    Canon EOS 30 Body with Battery Grip BP300

    pai say
    I do not own many lens
    - Canon EF 100mm f2.8 USM macro
    - Canon EF EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM
    - Canon EF 50mm f1.8

    and a DC - Canon Pro 90 IS
    Wau Lau... you paiseh...then what abt mi...

    EOS 300 w/o BP-200
    Sigma 70-200/2.8
    Sigma 15-30/3.5-4.5
    Sigma 500Super
    Canon 50/1.8

  8. #8
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Hello, I'm new here

    Originally posted by vince
    Hi,

    I just found out about this forum by chance. My name is Vincent and I use a Canon system. I hope that the more established photographers can give some tips on taking better photographs. Thanks.
    Welcome vince!

    I'm a fellow Canon user too and you won't be hearing tips from me...I'm just a regular shooter who hardly shoots so I'm not established enough to provide tips...but sharing is fine!

  9. #9

    Default

    Hi, I'm a CP5k user. Welcome.

  10. #10
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Hi and thanks for the warm welcome!

    I've got some pictures which I took sometime ago...I'll post them up once I get them scanned in. Those pictures were taken while I was in Australia doing my degree in media studies and photomedia

  11. #11
    lucifer
    Guests

    Default

    If i told you the Key to good photo is
    Seeing thing with your Heart and not your Eyes
    would you believe me .

    Follow the force vince .

  12. #12
    Member vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Originally posted by lucifer
    If i told you the Key to good photo is
    Seeing thing with your Heart and not your Eyes
    would you believe me .

    Follow the force vince .
    That's a rather vague piece of advice you're giving but point noted nonetheless

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •