Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW IPT. No More RT Requirement??? Do you think it helps?

Default Re: NEW IPT. No More RT Requirement??? Do you think it helps?

my rt at maju, ipt at bedok.

i think maju no ipt at the moment yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    I gather from news reports and user reviews here that IPT is more siong than RT? Anyone took IPT and RT before in the same FCC can verify this?

Anyone took IPT at Maju before?

John Teoh your IPT at where?
    Me at Bedok Camp for my RT and IPT. I would say it is more intensive as the idea is that you sign up this program because you actually want to pass your IPPT.

vince123123
    Guests

Heh, I no hope liao - sign up because 10 sessions is better than 20. But then again, maybe 10 siong sessions worse than 20 easier sessions :P

That said, I won't really mind gym work, but running quite sian :P Out of your 8 sessions, every session got running (like RT?).

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    Me at Bedok Camp for my RT and IPT. I would say it is more intensive as the idea is that you sign up this program because you actually want to pass your IPPT.

vince123123
    Guests

I was wondering though, given that IPT is more flexible (I heard you can do a few sessions, then stop (cos of work or whatever), then continue a few more sessions later on, as long as in the end you finish 8 sessions - is that true? Not like RT, miss only if not enough make up sessions, then considered out of course.

Heh, I no hope liao - sign up because 10 sessions is better than 20. But then again, maybe 10 siong sessions worse than 20 easier sessions :P

That said, I won't really mind gym work, but running quite sian :P Out of your 8 sessions, every session got running (like RT?).
    Actually siong or not also have to depend on your body condition. If you have some form of exercise regularly like going to gym or badminton etc, you might be able to go thru IPT without much problem. The last lesson we did circuit training. Considering that I hardly exercise until lately, it was damn siong but surprisingly, my body didn't ache as compare to the training for chin-up which took me 3 days to recover.

As for running, sure have unless raining.

i also weak in running.. the only station that cannot pass.
    ya.. every session got running.. long run round the camp at the trainer pace or 6 rounds at the track for 2.4 timing.
    the siong part is the sprint, rest , sprint rest exercise.
    but as mentioned.. suffer 1 mth better than 2 mths.

er.. as for skipping or stopping.. same as rt , need to complete within the period. e.g your ipt is from 1 oct to 1 wk of nov, then u have to complete all 8 during that period loh.

they can close 1 eye, e.g me and my friend booked date is tuesday and thursday. they allow my friend to change the thursday session to sat session thru out whole period.

btw we are only eligible to book for IPT once per work year, that means once u book certain date, if didn't go, then the whole work year, you cannot rebook liao. have to go rt or ippt instead.

I was wondering though, given that IPT is more flexible (I heard you can do a few sessions, then stop (cos of work or whatever), then continue a few more sessions later on, as long as in the end you finish 8 sessions - is that true? Not like RT, miss only if not enough make up sessions, then considered out of course.

vince123123
    Guests

Oh I see, looks like I was misinformed as to the flexibility of IPT as far as starting and stopping is concerned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123