Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    coughing then dun drink liao lah... must take care health siah...
    thanks canon. for me, coughing seems almost like routine liao. it's amazing i havent gotten asthma and only bronchitis already promised my fren to go out later leh, my hubby also going so it's okay dont worry think i better go pop some paracetamol... dont seem right. dread to see co's doc.. seen him twice this mth already
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    i remember la... this time i not blur liao
    you can forget the rest but remember your passport and bring yourself back have a

k lah enough of teasing, better get back to work. mth end reports due again...sheesh. have a safe trip & enjoy yourself yah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    army style?
    definitely not recruit style

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    you can forget the rest but remember your passport and bring yourself back have a

k lah enough of teasing, better get back to work. mth end reports due again...sheesh. have a safe trip & enjoy yourself yah
    thks thks!!

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

HELLOOOOOO.... LONG TIME NO HERE LIAO LEH..... NEH! NEH! NEH!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    halow

another attention seeking

another attention seeking gay?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Dunno who.... ATTENTION SEEKING...RUNAWAY BOY CUM BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN AND KAYPOH...

OKIE..... GOT TO GO....

yOU WANT TO BIGGER THAN ME?!!!! SOMEMORE RED COLOUR??!!!

Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    thanks canon. for me, coughing seems almost like routine liao. it's amazing i havent gotten asthma and only bronchitis already promised my fren to go out later leh, my hubby also going so it's okay dont worry think i better go pop some paracetamol... dont seem right. dread to see co's doc.. seen him twice this mth already
    pls take care wor... take ur paracetamol ard lunch time at the latest, so wun mix wif ur alcohol intake later on...

harlow babe!!!

harlow... which place u hide yourself.??

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    thanks siah...

Idea for propose to gf...

Bring her go scuba diving at Underwater world, pre plant a ring seal with water tight bag in the tank...

Dive half way, bring her to the spot where you pre plant the ring and dig it out and propose to her..

Good idea??

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    thanks siah...
    haha...np...he spam too much...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    Idea for propose to gf...

Bring her go scuba diving at Underwater world, pre plant a ring seal with water tight bag in the tank...

Dive half way, bring her to the spot where you pre plant the ring and dig it out and propose to her..

Good idea??
    wah.... later ring kana eaten by fish

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast