Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264146495051
Results 1,001 to 1,011 of 1011

Thread: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: Oh No!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    partially the guy do not want to break the girl's heart so he hope the girl would sense it and initial the breakup.... another reason, the guy is afraid to be single, therefore........
    RelationBackupSystem
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: Oh No!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

new thread needed
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    How is your trip?
    not too bad... my mum enjoyed herself a lot. i came back wif achy & painful legs cos i went wif a sprained ankle. looks like i gotta see the sinseh again tonite

Default Re: Oh No!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    good morning!!!
    morning! hows your trip
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

not too bad... my mum enjoyed herself a lot. i came back wif achy & painful legs cos i went wif a sprained ankle. looks like i gotta see the sinseh again tonite
    You need recommendation?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    RelationBackupSystem

爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

me go start new thread... long time din start liao

Default Re: Oh No!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

eh... you at home now ? go see sinseh lor..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    you speak from experience?
    yes... experience... by noticing people around me......

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    but the guy still went holiday with other girls.. the girl can sense it liao, already asking the guy why he doesnt dote on her as before and if he has someone else. but very humji leh.. its really wasting the girl's youth
    It is pretty common to see boyfriend/girlfriend going holiday with other girls/boys nowadays. Well.... its up to the victim to make her decision........ whether the guy's feeling for her is true or not. See too many such cases liao.....

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264146495051