Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Default Re: Oh No!!! 26th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    the self proclaim elite make a spelling error...

this elite mole dunno where, i guess obviously nowhere near the eye...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    ya lor.... you too smart....... you rather be a satay than to study.... good potential...an entrepenur...
    got right? remember two years ago got the story about the grad student selling chao guo tiao.

Default Re: Oh No!!! 26th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    think hard leh, sa tay hor, chop head, chop body, chop head, beh even... besides, i scared contamination... throw in dustbin better... then let the big mincer make many tay, then use bigger furnance & flamer to grill the remains...
    never say must be even tay mah chop sa tay can liao...

or maybe chop sa tay tua then later each tay chop another sa tay...

this elite mole dunno where, i guess obviously nowhere near the eye...
    maybe on the butt

Default Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

btw, how many more pages then going to have new thread?

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    come. give IQ question.

Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of iron nails?
    hmmmm.... i will answer that.... but not today.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    never say must be even tay mah chop sa tay can liao...

or maybe chop sa tay tua then later each tay chop another sa tay...
    then alot of ji tay ji tay...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

got right? remember two years ago got the story about the grad student selling chao guo tiao.
    ya... but he is a grad... you are not... so you can only be a gay......

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    maybe on the butt
    dun look down on the butt ok... but then again how u know... hmmm clue is he is a gay = develop a mole there... maybe his mole so big, its the 3rd butt on the centre...

KNN..... i am not your gay partner.... and i am not a gay..... and i never be a gay...... i rather die than be a gay......... and please dun go other thread and post i am your gay partner..... i am not a gay... hello... you heard me... i am not a gay....

Girls out there....!! I am not a gay..... !! Gays out there....!! I am not a gay...!! please....
    the part in red means gryphon can post HERE that youre his partner? gay or not gay, you two getting married what. it's good news

hmm there's a saying goes : you're clean means you're clean.
    and another saying : never say never

爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

btw, how many more pages then going to have new thread?
    make a guess....

oei, dun anyhow post other ppl's pic here... besides... u gay, know how to appreciate chio bu meh? or is this a Decepticon?

ya... but he is a grad... you are not... so you can only be a gay......
    ....... dot dot dot.......

so an apple can be due to off oranges that happened to be spherical and since due to the curvature of it can cause a blackhole with a large event horizon causing a sudden burst of gamma shower and killing a computer of its lifetime using a duck?

dun look down on the butt ok... but then again how u know... hmmm clue is he is a gay = develop a mole there... maybe his mole so big, its the 3rd butt on the centre...
    when he can't think, be it the brain or mole all will be at the butt

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    the part in red means gryphon can post HERE that youre his partner? gay or not gay, you two getting married what. it's good news

hmm there's a saying goes : you're clean means you're clean.
    and another saying : never say never

dun type so much leh... you are attracting satay over leh

....... dot dot dot.......

so an apple can be due to off oranges that happened to be spherical and since due to the curvature of it can cause a blackhole with a large event horizon causing a sudden burst of gamma shower and killing a computer of its lifetime using a duck?
    cockamania again...

ya..... butt is important... if you dun have a butt... you cannot ****....

if 3/4 of the world is dumb, what happened to the other 1/8?

ya..... butt is important... if you dun have a butt... you cannot ****....
    for him hor, no butt, no *****...