Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    how big is ur tripod?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: Oh No!!! 26th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Come in to hammer ppl!

clarinet Gryphon
    madmacs Gryphon
    Reno Gryphon
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Default Re: Oh No!!! 26th season ?? Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    no leh, that one is obviously you two getting married !! seems like he borrowing money to get you!!
    PUI...!! .......

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    Come in to hammer ppl!

clarinet Gryphon
    madmacs Gryphon
    Reno Gryphon
    KNN..... i am not your gay partner.... and i am not a gay..... and i never be a gay...... i rather die than be a gay......... and please dun go other thread and post i am your gay partner..... i am not a gay... hello... you heard me... i am not a gay....

Girls out there....!! I am not a gay..... !! Gays out there....!! I am not a gay...!! please....

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    KNN..... i am not your gay partner.... and i am not a gay..... and i never be a gay...... i rather die than be a gay......... and please dun go other thread and post i am your gay partner..... i am not a gay... hello... you heard me... i am not a gay....

Girls out there....!! I am not a gay..... !! Gays out there....!! I am not a gay...!! please....
    bro..tonight bring u go geylang to prove u r not one..

Anyone with the right state of mind will know what the reno in my post refers to.
    As for others who think otherwise, I shall not comment

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    eh.. dont need lah, they both got same kinda reactions, if you get the drift
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Anyone with the right state of mind will know what the reno in my post refers to.
    As for others who think otherwise, I shall not comment
    why are you doing this to me........ i did not do anything to you....... you know the people here is not normal and you still do it........ how could you... how could you.......

u badly miss the place since your last visit isit?
    Can go alone one mah... unless u wanna try.. threesome

why are you doing this to me........ i did not do anything to you....... you know the people here is not normal and you still do it........ how could you... how could you.......
    did not know the other side also got not normal people

Member/Tangshooter

"siao lang luan luan zhao"..

Basket..... now then you know meh......

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

how big is ur tripod?

Member/Tangshooter

u badly miss the place since your last visit isit?
    Can go alone one mah... unless u wanna try.. threesome
    u noe, after RT full of power..but i prefer the "mass" & "bang" word..

除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    you see, he said "i rather die than be a gay." so, it means he die to be a gay, cos he place pirority in dying over being a gay, so if he becomes gay, he dies. so if he die, he died cause he became gay, therefore die to be a gay, or he died gayingly, or he gayed and died, or because he died, he was a gay,..........

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    you see, he said "i rather die than be a gay." so, it means he die to be a gay, cos he place pirority in dying over being a gay, so if he becomes gay, he dies. so if he die, he died cause he became gay, therefore die to be a gay, or he died gayingly, or he gayed and died, or because he died, he was a gay,..........
    u cockamania again... cut short lah, draw a graph... btw, happy flunging your A levels..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Come in to hammer ppl!

clarinet Gryphon
    madmacs Gryphon
    Reno Gryphon
    wah..how come i kena hammer? i only spreading the good news nia

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u cockamania again... cut short lah, draw a graph... btw, happy flunging your A levels..