Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Default Re: Oh No.. 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    yup... same stall, that uncle close early cos business always good.
    no sunrise cos it was cloudy that day.
    oh.... hehe.. then me lucky... heheh....
    that night because most shops near our hotel close early, then no where to find food... we walked to that street n saw a whole row of stalls, bought the carrot cake n the dao huay eat... yum yum...

Default Re: Oh No.. 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

that is 1.75x mine! anyway, it is still cheap mah!
    eh... no la... airfare not RM700
    airfare i bought is RM494.99. missed the cheaper fare ealier

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    oh.... hehe.. then me lucky... heheh....
    that night because most shops near our hotel close early, then no where to find food... we walked to that street n saw a whole row of stalls, bought the carrot cake n the dao huay eat... yum yum...
    did u explore the market area beside the seaside?
    got plenty of local food, and yummy too!!!

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

yea.. finish packing liaol...

eh... no la... airfare not RM700
    airfare i bought is RM494.99. missed the cheaper fare ealier
    then it is still cheap mah, mine was rm400 for 2-way.

did u explore the market area beside the seaside?
    got plenty of local food, and yummy too!!!
    only went to the fruits market with alot of stalls selling coconut and the handicraft market... further down near the fish market one nv go coz my friend say smelly the other side with all the food stalls selling starting from evening nv go also.. when i was there they just started to prepare the tables... and i hv to leave for my flight early

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    congrats

then it is still cheap mah, mine was rm400 for 2-way.
    think this period the airfare abit ex... think due to the raise in fuel price... i missed the one which is slightly more than RM400... can save alot sia...

only went to the fruits market with alot of stalls selling coconut and the handicraft market... further down near the fish market one nv go coz my friend say smelly the other side with all the food stalls selling starting from evening nv go also.. when i was there they just started to prepare the tables... and i hv to leave for my flight early
    yup, that is the place. too bad, u all didnt manage to explore the local food at that area.

i haven't finish packing

congrats
    thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    i haven't finish packing
    Jiayou Jiayou

think this period the airfare abit ex... think due to the raise in fuel price... i missed the one which is slightly more than RM400... can save alot sia...
    save and spend on food..

had a bad experience when i was at the checkin counter at kinabalu... there is this grp of wayang ppl, cut the queue.. so "clever" of her she came early to queue and had their identity cards at the counter already, they just went off to scan their bags thru x-ray, then came back cut my queue... idiots... and somemore they are grp of 12 with more than a dozen of bags to check in... told the checkin counter guy i go first since they still got bags not scanned and they are not ready, but the idiot lady who cut my queue insisted that they are ready, then no choice.... kns.... orbi they gotto pay RM1044 for their overweight bags
    waited for so long, almost delayed the flight.. actually, the boarding time already delayed by them. they are really super kiasu ppl... haven even announce to queue to board the plane they chop place near the door already

yup, that is the place. too bad, u all didnt manage to explore the local food at that area.
    save and spend on food..
    ya lo... most important is to spend more on food n spend less on others... but at least i tasted the carrot cake and dao huay... not bad... muahaha....

Jiayou Jiayou
    thanks

Default Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

My Bali photos are up... here.

erm... i THINK i'm done wif packing, but something tells me i missed out something... chamz... go sleep now, hope can remember when i wake up...

take care, all...

Quote Originally Posted by canoni5 View Post
    erm... i THINK i'm done wif packing, but something tells me i missed out something... chamz... go sleep now, hope can remember when i wake up...

take care, all...
    nite.... i always had that kind of feeling too nite

My Bali photos are up... here.
    swee