Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary.......

Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    bye bye ppl! i setting off to the highest peak in south east asia liao... see you all in 4 days later
    bon voyage & have a good time!

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

so quiet...

I also going for a holiday trip to dayang next weekend

Default Re: Oh No...!!! 26th season 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe . The population of FATS is scary....

You all so rich... alll go holiday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    You all so rich... alll go holiday.....
    i dun even know i can go holiday or not. right now if i am waiting for enlistment, am i allowed to go overseas? my passport is expiring, so wonder if it is also possible to renew it.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    i dun even know i can go holiday or not. right now if i am waiting for enlistment, am i allowed to go overseas? my passport is expiring, so wonder if it is also possible to renew it.
    make a trip to CMPB and you will know.. call then also can lah.. but hor, I don't trust calling...

Waiting does not mean you cannot go holiday ...... unless you don't plan to come back from your holiday lor ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Waiting does not mean you cannot go holiday ...... unless you don't plan to come back from your holiday lor ...
    he just go for a music theory.. is him trying to be the next great pianoist who abandon his country

cos my father said that he thinks i cannot go overseas during this few months b4 enlistment. he's not 100% sure about that though.

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet View Post
    he just go for a music theory.. is him trying to be the next great pianoist who abandon his country
    no i wun. i will still pay the $5000 fine. nah....

the fine had increase... thank to the great pianoist...

no i wun. i will still pay the $5000 fine. nah....

cos my father said that he thinks i cannot go overseas during this few months b4 enlistment. he's not 100% sure about that though.
    call CMPB to check... lazy satay

i don't believe in calling... no black and white... fax them, ask them to reply in fax...

hmmm..........guess that's the only way too. oh well......

Though he want to do physics?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

i don't believe in calling... no black and white... fax them, ask them to reply in fax...
    then go to www.***.com.sg and write them an email lor..... by the time they reply you.... you already ord loh... hahahaaaaa

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....&postcount=918

hmm..... right now pianist old news liao. time to let einstein defer NS. ok....me talking in humble tone.

then go to www.***.com.sg and write them an email lor..... by the time they reply you.... you already ord loh... hahahaaaaa
    still three letter mah

M I W..... why also senser?? heheheee

M I W..... why also senser?? heheheee
    p a p -----typed without spaces----> ***

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast