Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 131

Thread: SEED : 29 January 2003 Wednesday

  1. #81

    Default

    Originally posted by Garion
    Means "Off Topic"
    in a way you are right,,,
    but if 2 OT are used, then it become what I had just said!
    hehehheheee

  2. #82

    Default

    Originally posted by pker88
    oh sorry thx will keep to topic
    hehe
    actually i already clear my NS
    & ROD too long hehee
    oic... ROD?
    so fast siaz.....

  3. #83

    Default

    Yo, if me super newbie go seed sit alone har?
    can't expect me to gate crash @ someone's table rite? so how? any sop on these?

    sorry if this sounds stupid...

    btw, me want to buy a shoulder pad for crumpler.
    need someone help to bring me to CP, can?
    Last edited by pegasus1010; 28th January 2003 at 07:59 PM.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by pegasus1010
    Yo, if me super newbie go seed sit alone har?
    can't expect me to gate crash @ someone's table rite? so how? any sop on these?

    sorry if this sounds stupid...

    btw, me want to buy a shoulder pad for crumpler.
    need someone help to bring me to CP, can?
    look for me if you paiseh... ask around for Larry. if any1 bullee you. i'll sit on them.

    i'll be there about 6.30 or so, so if you can wait, i can go with you to CP, no prob.

  5. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Facing the little Island Ubin
    Posts
    404

    Default

    hmm CP got sell crumper shoulder pah meh?
    curious too if cheap will maybe consider
    heee

  6. #86

    Default

    Originally posted by sehsuan


    problem leh, dagger. i dont know what kind of tripod i should get! :P

    want to look thru their range and pick something... but a bit the paiseh, like kenna ask for something that resembles a gitzo or manfrotto $$$$$ model then i lao-kui...
    No worries, I need one too.

  7. #87
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    eh dagger, paiseh to "cut" you off first - i went to CP today and bought the slik sprint gm pro for 95 bucks with the small crumpler bag... but thanks for the help!

    wah, even chris knows your name!

  8. #88

    Default

    Originally posted by pker88
    hmm CP got sell crumper shoulder pah meh?
    curious too if cheap will maybe consider
    heee
    yeah heard they got sell, but only to insider..so no contact no sale. Pls take queue no. Larry is mine.

  9. #89

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    look for me if you paiseh... ask around for Larry. if any1 bullee you. i'll sit on them.

    i'll be there about 6.30 or so, so if you can wait, i can go with you to CP, no prob.
    thanks..

  10. #90

    Default

    Originally posted by pegasus1010


    thanks..
    hhehehee.....


  11. #91

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    hhehehee.....

    why?
    wat's so funny?

  12. #92

    Default

    Originally posted by pegasus1010


    why?
    wat's so funny?
    hehhehee......

    nothing lor!
    ;P

  13. #93

    Default

    Larry... BS need a slimming session.

  14. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    North-East Singapore
    Posts
    77

    Default Hello!

    You guys will all be at the food court below Peninsular plaza right? I'll pop by to see you guys since I'll be there to collect the battery cases from Eastgear.

    I will not be able to join you guys out as I have to rush off by 6pm.

    I'll see ya guys there!

  15. #95

    Default

    Originally posted by sehsuan
    eh dagger, paiseh to "cut" you off first - i went to CP today and bought the slik sprint gm pro for 95 bucks with the small crumpler bag... but thanks for the help!

    wah, even chris knows your name!
    No worries. Most of the CP guys know the CS guys too and so the CSs know the CPs. Kekekeke...

    How did this happen? The B-cube!

  16. #96

    Default

    Originally posted by Dagger


    No worries. Most of the CP guys know the CS guys too and so the CSs know the CPs. Kekekeke...

    How did this happen? The B-cube!
    wAH!
    chim!!!!


    What profound equation.....

    I dun get it!

  17. #97

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    look for me if you paiseh... ask around for Larry. if any1 bullee you. i'll sit on them.

    i'll be there about 6.30 or so, so if you can wait, i can go with you to CP, no prob.
    me leh?

  18. #98

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    wAH!
    chim!!!!


    What profound equation.....

    I dun get it!
    Doesn't matter, they know you and you know them. So chim vs chim.

  19. #99
    snowman
    Guests

    Default

    cant attend this time... u guys have fun!!

  20. #100
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    what's a b-cube?

    by the way, dagger, would you want to try cover a sports event? 23rd feb, sentosa, mahalo beach. neko may be there too. i think he'd speak to you in person about it...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •