Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: MASS BUY-IN : Used/Faulty Mobilephones

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Talking MASS BUY-IN : Used/Faulty Mobilephones

    hi all...as some of u guys know what trade i am in...

    well i cannot post in the buy/sell section..cos this post doesn't have any thing related to photography. So i have to post it here...
    MODs..if u find this post is not allowed in here..
    pls kindly remove or delete it lor... Thanks !

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would like to buy this few models of *Used Nokia/Ericsson/Samsung mobilephones.
    *Faulty or *Damaged also acceptable...

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *NOKIA 3310, 3315, 3350, 3510, 3530, 3610, 3650
    5210, 5510, 6100, 6210, 6250, 6310, 6500, 6510,
    6610, 6800 7210, 7250, 7650, 8210, 8250,
    8310, 8850, 8890, 8910, 9110, 9210, 9210i.

    ==============================================
    *SONY ERICSSON
    T29, T39, T66, T68, T68i, CMD-Z7, R600,
    T100, T200, T300, T600, T602, P800

    ==============================================
    *SAMSUNG
    A200, A300, A400, N400, N500, N620,
    T100, T200, S100, S200

    ==============================================
    *All phones(working conditions) must come with 1 original standard battery & 1 Travel charger,1 box, 1 manual, 1 warranty card . Higher price will be quoted if the phone still under warranty.

    *Price varies depending on the phone conditions. Estimated prices will be given by E-QUOTING, Confirmed prices will be given, till i check your phone.


    On spot Payment by CASH.

    Sellers pls Email me for Quotations or call me @ 90222022 (12pm - 12am)


    Pls Note : Those with " PRIVATE NUMBER " or call me from any phone without phone numbers... will not be entertained. Due to some ppl(not from ClubSnap)...made me go down to Boon lay MRT and never turn up, wasted my time...however i ended up in JBP !

  2. #2

    Default

    if dun have the warranty card can?? cos dunno put where liaoz.......

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Originally posted by baiyun
    if dun have the warranty card can?? cos dunno put where liaoz.......
    wat model u have ?

  4. #4

    Default

    hmm..doesn't look like the ones u want..
    mine is a N6110

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Originally posted by baiyun
    hmm..doesn't look like the ones u want..
    mine is a N6110
    whats the conditioned like ?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    wah..no one selling arhz ?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    how much for a nokia 5210 (orange sporty) bought march 2002 - good condition? everything in working order? thinking of upgrading.

  8. #8

    Default

    condition good...it's working and was used by my mum (seldom used phone)
    but as i changed phone, she got my 8210 so now this N6110 dunno what to do with it......
    still have the box, charger, battery..as for manual got to check..shld be ard....

    so what's the estimate quote?

    Originally posted by kindred


    whats the conditioned like ?

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by kindred
    wah..no one selling arhz ?
    Me got one Nokia 6110. But no box, warranty expired, and no manual. In working condition though. Can??

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    North
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Just Curious ... the price you are offering, will it be better then the phone trade ins from Singtel ? If it is, how much more would your price be ?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Originally posted by Snapper
    Just Curious ... the price you are offering, will it be better then the phone trade ins from Singtel ? If it is, how much more would your price be ?
    it will depends on what phone u are selling ... The price will be slightly better than singtel +/- if u are selling one of the phones in the a/m list. But if yr set is being modified by other unauthorized servicing personnels...then the phone has no value. Unless the phone has been modified by me. i will still buy-in at a better price...depending on the conditions.
    Last edited by kindred; 29th January 2003 at 11:05 AM.

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by lazyfiddler


    Me got one Nokia 6110. But no box, warranty expired, and no manual. In working condition though. Can??
    So how about my 6110? Will u accept?

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    For those phones which are not mentioned in the list will be slightly lower. price ranged from $20-$40 for a N6110, depending on the conditions....cos its a Single Band phone..which means u can only use it for GSM900. Those with Dual band phones, price will be higher than the singles.

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by kindred
    For those phones which are not mentioned in the list will be slightly lower. price ranged from $20-$40 for a N6110, depending on the conditions....cos its a Single Band phone..which means u can only use it for GSM900. Those with Dual band phones, price will be higher than the singles.
    Will u be arranging a meeting where u can view those mobile phones that u are interested in buying??

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Kindred, how much for a gd condition working Nokia 8250, that comes with box, manual, batt and charger?

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Originally posted by jeff chen
    Kindred, how much for a gd condition working Nokia 8250, that comes with box, manual, batt and charger?
    erm...how long is the set used ?

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    If I remember correctly, since last Apr until now. We have always taken gd care of it, never dropped and the hp is always in a case. W/o looking at it, can u give a rough quote? Thanks.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Cantonment
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Originally posted by jeff chen
    If I remember correctly, since last Apr until now. We have always taken gd care of it, never dropped and the hp is always in a case. W/o looking at it, can u give a rough quote? Thanks.
    sorry for the late late reply... cos i cannot seems to find this thread... price will be around $180- $200.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    near e4
    Posts
    375

    Default

    what about a samsung N200 without battery?
    i suspect my battery is faulty ....

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Thanks Kindred, but unfortunately I have traded it in with Singtel just a week ago...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •