Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: IR: Never lonely road

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Away From Keyboard
    Posts
    1,176

    Default IR: Never lonely road

    Never lonely road



    A small dirt track that is accompanied by the flowing stream all the way to the end....



    No need give face, I learn from your critics.

  2. #2

    Default Re: IR: Never lonely road

    Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo View Post
    Never lonely road



    A small dirt track that is accompanied by the flowing stream all the way to the end....



    No need give face, I learn from your critics.
    lovely tones.

    the only problem i have is - in the sentence above you should use the word "critiques" instead of "critics".

    hehe...
    Canon 5D & 35L + Panasonic Lumix GX1 & 20mm
    Flickr | Buy Baobao's photobook!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Away From Keyboard
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: IR: Never lonely road

    Quote Originally Posted by babykailan View Post
    lovely tones.

    the only problem i have is - in the sentence above you should use the word "critiques" instead of "critics".

    hehe...
    ouch... haha...

  4. #4
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: IR: Never lonely road

    May I ask where is this place?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Away From Keyboard
    Posts
    1,176

    Talking Re: IR: Never lonely road

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    May I ask where is this place?
    Singapore, some where off Yio Chu Kang Road.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Away From Keyboard
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: IR: Never lonely road

    More C & C pls

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: IR: Never lonely road

    framing isn't good imo.

    1. the proportion of the blank space of sky on top centre+top left upsets the balance of the picture, which is composed mainly of vegetation details. makes the frame rather heavy at the right side and bottom.

    2. focus is split between the stream and the path. the path takes substantial amount of attention due to the visual weight on the right side, the stream takes substantial amount of attention because of the outstanding colour. but both are pushed to the boundary of the frame. the result is that none of either is emphasised.

    if it's possible, can consider going down into the stream.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Away From Keyboard
    Posts
    1,176

    Default Re: IR: Never lonely road

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    framing isn't good imo.

    1. the proportion of the blank space of sky on top centre+top left upsets the balance of the picture, which is composed mainly of vegetation details. makes the frame rather heavy at the right side and bottom.

    2. focus is split between the stream and the path. the path takes substantial amount of attention due to the visual weight on the right side, the stream takes substantial amount of attention because of the outstanding colour. but both are pushed to the boundary of the frame. the result is that none of either is emphasised.

    if it's possible, can consider going down into the stream.
    Give me some time, I am trying to digest ^^"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: IR: Never lonely road

    Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo View Post
    Give me some time, I am trying to digest ^^"
    maybe these will help with the visualisation ...








Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •