Default - Portraits of My LifeStyle -

Do i need to say more .

feel free to comment

What, no camera?

lucifer
    Guests

whhahahaha i'm HOLDING IT . something thing work on both side of the mirror

feel free to comment .

Beautiful picture! I like it but let me move this to Abstract forum so people who love abstract shot can find it easily.

por·trait Pronunciation Key (pôrtrt, -trt, pr-)
    n.

1.. A likeness of a person, especially one showing the face, that is created by a painter or photographer, for example.

2. The likeness of a person, painted, drawn, or engraved; commonly, a representation of the human face painted from real life.

3. Hence, any graphic or vivid delineation or description of a person; as, a portrait in words.
    Last edited by rty; 28th February 2002 at 06:39 PM.

i think the picture is a tad over exposed. rather too bright. PS tone it down a lil?
    Illumn|Facebook| Canon 5D Mark II | 16-35mm 2.8L | 24-70mm f2.8L | 85mm 1.8 | Strobist

lucifer
    Guests

like i alway say thing work both way on two side of the mirror if you tune your monitor brightness a little . i'm sure the exposure will be fine . maybe is the contrast against black border . thanks for the comment will look out for overexposure shot in the future .

feel free to comment

actually i still think its a tad still bright

i calibrated my monitor with Adobe Gamma.

ok and izzit me or izzit the picture
    it has a red cast?
    Illumn|Facebook| Canon 5D Mark II | 16-35mm 2.8L | 24-70mm f2.8L | 85mm 1.8 | Strobist

lucifer
    Guests

staring at photo too long give you that kinda effect i guess . i'm starting to see white spot whahhahahahahahhaha

no no im really serious! THERE IS A RED CAST!

lucifer
    Guests

come to think of it .. yeh a little .
    maybe is he effect of the sunlight . the photo was taken on the island of kohsamui .
    abt 10 am in the morning while the sun is still soft . was just lazing around and suddenly i turn and spot this as i try to plug my beer beside my camel whahhahaha . sound fun . so i took the shot .

BenJR
    Guests

Hi lucifer

Find this quite amusing.

So you drink heineken and wear CAMEL label clothing? haha, my mind is starting to imagine how you dress up and all. Just kidding.

Personally I had always wanted to do something like that during my travels - to take pictures of the room I stayed in...the bathroom..the restaurant I ate in...from my "eye-level" point of view just for memories sake.

However, if you ask me? it is good as a snap shot but not as powerful as your portrait of the japanese guy and the chinese girl in the crowd.

cheers!

lucifer
    Guests

I do have that habbit also ,. to snap the thing as i travel . i haave shot of my shoe , those sea shell and stone i collected , shirt , scarf , ect ect . is add that little feeling to all that i do . at the same time . the phoyto help to etch each moment into my memory better .

Thanks the contract in this photo for me is in the idea of freedom i had when i leave everything to travel

Originally posted by BenJR
    Hi lucifer
    Personally I had always wanted to do something like that during my travels - to take pictures of the room I stayed in...the bathroom..the restaurant I ate in...from my "eye-level" point of view just for memories sake.
    I do that most of the time but people usually find my shots of toilets disgusting
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature