Thread: Small irritating problem.

Default Small irritating problem.

Hi. Not sure if this should go to kopitiam, but i'll just post here.

I installed then uninstalled IE7 and firefox lately, and this problem appeared.

before this problem, the icon shows a unique icon for some websites, but now, it just shows this "unknown" icon.

it is not a big problem, but i just find it quite irritating. any help would be appreciated! thanks!
    Last edited by satay16; 25th October 2006 at 10:10 PM.

Default Re: Small irritating problem.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    Hi. Not sure if this should go to kopitiam, but i'll just post here.

I installed then uninstalled IE7 and firefox lately, and this problem appeared.

before this problem, the icon shows a unique icon for some websites, but now, it just shows this "unknown" icon.

it is not a big problem, but i just find it quite irritating. any help would be appreciated! thanks!

i guess a shared file is deleted. try load the previous IE version you are all the while using again before the IE7.

Default Re: Small irritating problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jesser View Post
    i guess a shared file is deleted. try load the previous IE version you are all the while using again before the IE7.
    hee hee, forgotten about this thread i made. what happened was that firefox seemed to had an incomplete uninstallation, so i installed firefox again and uninstalled it. it works fine now. phew..... have to blame that lousy IE7. if it was good, i would not have to try some other web browsers. in the end, it is back to ol' IE6, i feel more comfortable using it, very comfortable. strangly, even the celebrated firefox wasn't to my liking too, guess it is just due to different preference.
    Last edited by satay16; 6th November 2006 at 12:14 AM.