Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Wee are Singapore

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wee are Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by scramblur11 View Post
    so if tat the case, alot of bloggers will already kena liao lor.....
    if a policeman were to commit a crime, i believe his punishment would be worse than the average man, as he is the one who is suppose to withhold the law

so the elite cannot make political mistakes like this, with power comes huge responsibility
    and censorship

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    if a policeman were to commit a crime, i believe his punishment would be worse than the average man, as he is the one who is suppose to withhold the law

so the elite cannot make political mistakes like this, with power comes huge responsibility
    and censorship
    interesting. your definition of elite is an 18yo rjc girl?

huh? I don't quite get you....so you mean I should not even give my views here?....I give my view here, people disagree and give their views, I reply and the circle continue.... like that also cannot?

I did not really rebutt what, I just give my views only mah.....
    did i say you are not allowed to post? you're irritating me by reading non-existing stuff into my sentences. i'm sure you also see that things you're talking about here makes people go round and round, like now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    interesting. your definition of elite is an 18yo rjc girl?
    it is also interesting that you can only answer by putting words in other ppl mouths

young man, care to point out where i mentioned that?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    did i say you are not allowed to post? you're irritating me by reading non-existing stuff into my sentences. i'm sure you also see that things you're talking about here makes people go round and round, like now!
    Don't sweat it, he's just living up to his nick. No sense in having a debate with the village idiot.

it seems to me that you feel strongly against the flaming of her, so i'm suggesting that you can consider going after those who flame her. rebutting those who have not flamed her over here doesn't seem to work quite well for you, probably because there's not much issue here for your 'anti flaming' view. you seem to me to be rebutting for the sake of doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    did i say you are not allowed to post? i'm sure you also see that things you're talking about here makes people go round and round, like now!
    then I not sure what you are trying to say with your initial post already? to me, you seem to be saying that I should not post any differeing or constrasting views here? so what do you mean by "rebutting for the sake of doing it"?

so do you mean I should go to some forums/blogs/websites which is flaming her, then post there? .... sorry don't quite get you.....

Quote Originally Posted by Terence View Post
    Don't sweat it, he's just living up to his nick. No sense in having a debate with the village idiot.
    another gd example of somebody who can't talk nicely on the internet.....it really speak tons about your mentality....

another gd example of somebody who can't talk nicely on the internet.....it really speak tons about your mentality....
    your posts were making me dizzy, it was either this or pop a couple of panadols and unfortunately I've run out of panadols.

then I not sure what you are trying to say with your initial post already? to me, you seem to be saying that I should not post any differeing or constrasting views here? so what do you mean by "rebutting for the sake of doing it"?

so do you mean I should go to some forums/blogs/websites which is flaming her, then post there? .... sorry don't quite get you.....
    fine. i'll be as simple about it as possible.

i find your postings here meaningless.

why meaningless? because you seem to be knocking on the wrong door.

why is that so?

people are talking about the problems with the statement the girl made, and the social problems that come with it. in return you tell people here that the girl is immature and also don't deserve to be flamed, you see the mismatch here?

oh well, i'll go sleep.

fine. i'll be as simple about it as possible.

i find your postings here meaningless.

why meaningless? because you seem to be knocking on the wrong door.

why is that so?

people are talking about the problems with the statement the girl made, and the social problems that come with it. in return you tell people here that the girl is immature and also don't deserve to be flamed, you see the mismatch here?

oh well, i'll go sleep.

ya so I may have OT abit, but aren't alot of ppl doing it b4 my 1st post here?

Well I guess I also do not have much to reply to you also...gd nitez then....

Blog Entries

wah heng ah

Quote Originally Posted by Terence View Post
    your posts were making me dizzy, it was either this or pop a couple of panadols and unfortunately I've run out of panadols.
    ok, not asleep yet ...

yes this is exactly what's happening! scramblur11, you've been sidetracking all the while, pulling extra issues with nothing to do with the thread into this thread. i find that the main reason why threads go OT and degenerate into war of words.

some of others have gone OT now and then, but you have been rather constantly OT!

sigh ...

wa seh... i missed out a lot of action!

now i know who is o.t king!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

ok, not asleep yet ...

yes this is exactly what's happening! scramblur11, you've been sidetracking all the while, pulling extra issues with nothing to do with the thread into this thread. i find that the main reason why threads go OT and degenerate into war of words.

some of others have gone OT now and then, but you have been rather constantly OT!

sigh ...
    why not we state the topic clearly?
    say something like that? "Flaws and untruths in Wee's words" dunno, maybe something better?

ok, not asleep yet ...

sigh ...
    When I first post here, I say that what the young lady said may nt be right, but I guess she does has the courage to write and think about things happening in this country.....den ppl start replying to this (some to the topic, some OT) and this thing start OTing.... so should I totally ignore those OT replies? if everybody here don't OT, then nobody will even reply to me when I OT rite?

anyway if people here want to start escalating into names calling etc etc...then so be it....to me, it just doesn't say much about you....

Blog Entries

say something like that? "Flaws and untruths in Wee's words" dunno, maybe something better?
    why not you answer me first

i don't know, maybe scramblur11 wants to set some topic?

scramblur started saying that the girl thinks about national issue (and also criticize the majority for not showing interest which sparked the whole string of disagreement) then go on to say the issue attracted attention because she is the daughter of an MP (but that's a bigger problem, not an excuse right? MP's daughter can also go around flaming others?) and then talk about freedom of speech (??? ??? ??? freedom to flame others and not get flamed???) then say she's not mature enough (doesn't everyone know that already???) then go on to say that there's no main point to make and then say the it's the flaming part that really disturbed
    Last edited by eikin; 25th October 2006 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    why not you answer me first
    fine fine.......

"so the elite cannot make political mistakes like this, with power comes huge responsibility
    and censorship"

in your sentence, what would the "elite" be in this Wee incident?

Because it wasn't. The topic refers to the content of the post, which was about how some of the members of an elite strata viewed the man on the street, when we are all fellow countrymen.

i don't know, maybe scramblur11 wants to set some topic?

scramblur started saying that the girl thinks about national issue (and also criticize the majority for not showing interest which sparked the whole string of disagreement) then go on to say the issue attracted attention because she is the daughter of an MP (but that's a bigger problem, not an excuse right? MP's daughter can also go around flaming others?) and then talk about freedom of speech (??? ??? ??? freedom to flame others and not get flamed???) then say she's not mature enough (doesn't everyone know that already???) then go on to say that there's no main point to make and then say the it's the flaming part that really disturbed
    wow I must really applaude you for taking the efforts to record almost every posts I posted...maybe I did not write well enough to show what I mean, but what you say you think I say is not really what I meant...

When I write my 1st post, I did not go out to criticise the majority for not showing interest...I only say that not many ppl at her age (whether last time or now) will take an interest in current affairs in this country....

maybe for the rest, you want to also show why I said that? is it all out of the blue, or just replying to some ppl?

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast