Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 327

Thread: Wee are Singapore

  1. #81

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    "In order to be old and wise, first you have to be young and foolish"

    This, I think, is what that has happened here.

    She gets credit for thinking about the issue, but deserves the flame for tactlessness and having no heart for not putting herself in the shoes of someone else. Her dad deserves the flame, for half hearted defense for the daughter. Why defend her? Let her fall. Otherwise she will never learn.

    It is sad to see all this happening in here. Poor Wees.

    Derek, think regional. You are more valuable than you think. Singapore is small, the world is big. If you don't learn to get out of your comfort zone, you will never have a breakthrough.

    Little Wee, learn some manners. If you want to become an elite, you better brush up on tact and people skills. You could have put your point through in a better way, but such angst and harshness only makes me think... why are the Singaporean youth so angry?

    In fact, why are Singaporeans in general so angry these days? Why the arrogance? Looking at many of the posts in here sometimes makes me think... what happened to us all?
    somehow, if we aren't angry, we dun fit in. is like we have to have problems, we need to be angry. stranger is that some would say things like "i'm not angry, just disturbed(or some other words)."

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    somehow, if we aren't angry, we dun fit in. is like we have to have problems, we need to be angry. stranger is that some would say things like "i'm not angry, just disturbed(or some other words)."
    err, i think u better sell your 7D, cos i find alot of anger in you...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #83

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    err, i think u better sell your 7D, cos i find alot of anger in you...
    that's why have to buy 7D. 5D cannot handle the torture.

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    that's why have to buy 7D. 5D cannot handle the torture.
    explicitly... change your system...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #85
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    come, come to the dark side and feel your anger
    it is useless to resist


    ooops OT already

    back to the topic

  6. #86

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    explicitly... change your system...
    or hor........ you saying non-minoltians angry people.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    or hor........ you saying non-minoltians angry people.

    another JC ppl put words in my mouth...

    lucky u never try to do something with my balls...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #88

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    another JC ppl put words in my mouth...

    lucky u never try to do something with my balls...
    hee hee, wait two more months. then it wun be JC ppl liao.

    actually, do you think that it is the problem with my generation or my year(meaning JC years)?

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    hee hee, wait two more months. then it wun be JC ppl liao.

    actually, do you think that it is the problem with my generation or my year(meaning JC years)?
    Its the problem with U... look no further... ONLY U
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #90
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    eh.. i like smart jc girls one !

    but must be pretty first..... and they like me also. =X

    very hard one la... i look like polar bear.. see me they run away liao

  11. #91

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    haha! hor hor hor
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  12. #92

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    eh.. i like smart jc girls one !

    but must be pretty first..... and they like me also. =X

    very hard one la... i look like polar bear.. see me they run away liao
    smart and pretty. wa. i tell you, damn hard to find, they belong to those either rich guys or sports guys.

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    smart and pretty. wa. i tell you, damn hard to find, they belong to those either rich guys or sports guys.
    u belong to neither? promote yourself from Satayboi to Satayguy... Mutton & Beef girls flock to u like satay to peanut gravy...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #94
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    or older men with sports cars and money

  15. #95
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    rich guys or sports guys.

    not for long one la...

    they are spoilt brats.. always change change and change one..

    not like me... as long u ally with me. i will declare my allegience to her.. haha... she can do anything with me accept running away with my money..

    anything to me* including white and red candles..

    i not rich wda.. but i got 2 "cars" and 1 gun with many many bullets... the rich guys may not have so many bullets wda.. they anyhow spent... hahaha
    Last edited by glennyong; 25th October 2006 at 02:42 PM.

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    not for long one la...

    they are spoilt brats.. always change change and change one..

    not like me... as long u ally with me. i will declare my allegience to her.. haha... she can do anything with me accept running away with my money..

    anything to me* including white and red candles..

    i not rich wda.. but i got 2 "cars" and 1 gun with many many bullets... the rich guys may not have so many bullets wda.. they anyhow spent... hahaha
    who ask u reserve so much bullets? u trying to build armory meh? Unleash Dust... or u trying to make a Bazooka, unleash upon with a big bang... or yours grenade (FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #97
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    wah piang... armoury means alot of guns.. i onli got 1....

    maybe true la.... must find shooting target...

    Eh! OT this thread until so jia lat... today i and DCA OT 2 threads jia lat jia lat liao !!!

  18. #98

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    wah piang... armoury means alot of guns.. i onli got 1....

    maybe true la.... must find shooting target...

    Eh! OT this thread until so jia lat... today i and DCA OT 2 threads jia lat jia lat liao !!!
    good good. must prevent one from being too angry. good good.

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    good good. must prevent one from being too angry. good good.
    U dun add oil to fire can liao... no flame no satay...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #100
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    hahaha!!! yeah !! we are the peacekeepers... UN ! if u are seeing this !! faster come and pick us up as peacekeeping agents !!

    we can make ur fighting nations become luffing nations in no time !

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •