Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 712151617
Results 321 to 327 of 327

Thread: Wee are Singapore

  1. #321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think DCA will be the man for the job. too much DI, it seems!
    DCA also not good enough, must sent to Dreamswork in Hollywood.
    It's her trademark, you know?
    It's what's going to make her famous, you know?
    She's going to US on a gov scholarship after her A levels, you know?
    And during her summer vacation, she's going to join American's Next Top Model, you know?
    And her mole is the one that's going to propel her to super divadom. YOU KNOW!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  2. #322
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    DCA also not good enough, must sent to Dreamswork in Hollywood.
    It's her trademark, you know?
    It's what's going to make her famous, you know?
    She's going to US on a gov scholarship after her A levels, you know?
    And during her summer vacation, she's going to join American's Next Top Model, you know?
    And her mole is the one that's going to propel her to super divadom. YOU KNOW!!!
    wow...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #323

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    unless you're a elite photographer using both a D2Xs and a Conan 1DsMkII with the full range of prime lens, have a MUA who works with all the top designers but is employed by you full time, a stylist with top connections with LV/Prada/etc also working full time for you, don't even dream of asking her for TFCD, you'll most likely kana slam by her on her "private" blog site

    Oh yeah ........ you'll also need a DI artist who work on thr Matrix. The mole CMI lar, but not to remove it, but to beautify it, make it have a very elitist look.
    You siao... like that not elite.

    Must shoot on Medium Format one... Conan(?) camera only for normal folks.

    Instead of CD, must hand over harddisk.

    No need do DI. She confident of the mole. That makes her feel like supermodel AT Lane (Cindy?) Crawford!

    understand? This info came from another elite. I not elite, that is why I asked elite what they normally do... I HDB dweller only nia... cannot make it in the eyes of the elite.

  4. #324
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    ....And her mole is the one that's going to propel her to super divadom. YOU KNOW!!!
    Are you talking about the mole we don't know of?

  5. #325
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by microcosm View Post
    ... I HDB dweller only nia... cannot make it in the eyes of the elite.
    HDB also got HDB elites.

  6. #326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think DCA will be the man for the job. too much DI, it seems!
    u see me so up? i think i only shoot with my plasma CANNON... but then hor... i doubt i can get it to work in dire circumstances..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #327

    Default Re: Wee are Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    unless you're a elite photographer using both a D2Xs and a Conan 1DsMkII with the full range of prime lens
    Conan the barbarian

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 712151617

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •