Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wee are Singapore

Default Re: Wee are Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u mean clone the mole or heal the mole?

remember micheal jacko song... Heal the Mole... make it a better place... for you and for me & the entire human race... there are, derek crying, if you care enuff for his feeling... make a better place for you and for me...
    wah liao.... u another one... u better keep away from the kindergartens and nurserys hor !! hahahahahaa.....

or this one la..

Count on me Moley ! Count on me Moley ! count on me to give my best and all ! count on me Moley !

me prefer sch u. swimsuit not suitable for her .

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    me prefer sch u. swimsuit not suitable for her .
    u fetish for sch uni, u everyday see beh sian ar?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

u fetish for sch uni, u everyday see beh sian ar?
    everyday see one is blue and white. time to change to green and white

sheesh, is this becoming a sammyboy forum?

everyday see one is blue and white. time to change to green and white

sheesh, is this becoming a sammyboy forum?
    how u know ? u frequent that place ??

hor.... why not japanese school girl uniform!! better !! nurse also can ! (pink nurse uniform with the head gear !! hahaha)
    Last edited by glennyong; 26th October 2006 at 04:16 PM.

ok...enough OT. time to close the thread!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    how u know ? u frequent that place ??

hor.... why not japanese school girl uniform!! better !! nurse also can
    jap sch girl........cool sia, i think CS got some thread with jap uni pics, but dun have local sch uni ones.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    ok...enough OT. time to close the thread!
    isn't this nice? i rather have this then those freqeunt debates that turns into flaming wars.

isn't this nice? i rather have this then those freqeunt debates that turns into flaming wars.
    i got a strong feeling that u got a clone somewhere, and u are here with tis nick to increase post count...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

yeah.. agree agree !!!! peace !!!! peace for all !

i got a strong feeling that u got a clone somewhere, and u are here with tis nick to increase post count...
    woah.........die, like that i going to kana banned soon.

wah piang ! another clone meh ?!?!?

get in the jedis please....

Arrow Re: Wee are Singapore

Back to topic please.

MP WEE Siew Kim has said sorry for remarks he and his 18-year-old daughter, Shu Min, made about Singaporeans who worry about jobs.

In a statement issued to The Straits Times last night, he apologised for the comments he made in an earlier interview on his daughter's criticism of another blogger, Mr Derek Wee, 35, on her Internet journal.

'We both apologise to the people whom we have offended, and especially Mr Derek Wee,' the MP said.

Miss Wee, a Raffles Junior College (RJC) student, had last week called Mr Derek Wee 'old' and 'undermotivated' after he wrote in his blog that the Government should try to be more understanding of Singaporeans' employment woes.

Many on the Internet slammed her for her remarks. She subsequently shut down her blog and was later counselled by her tutor at RJC.

In an interview with The Straits Times published on Tuesday, her father tried to smooth things over by acknowledging that she had used insensitive language.

However, he said he stood by his daughter's 'basic point', saying well-educated Singaporeans such as Mr Derek Wee should 'get on with the challenges in life' rather than complain to the Government about them. 'I think if you cut through the insensitivity of the language, her basic point is reasonable,' he had said.

'Some people cannot take the brutal truth and that sort of language, so she ought to learn from it,' he added.

The MP's comments drew further criticism, especially online.

Yesterday, in his apology, he said: 'I should not have said what I did about people's inability to take the brutal truth and strong language.'

Yesterday, in his apology, he said: 'I should not have said what I did about people's inability to take the brutal truth and strong language.'
    hmm this part is darn funny... so he meant he should not say but he still insist that he is right thou... but then again, ya, majority can't accept it, cos if we put it another way round, will he be able to take it?

and i really wonder wat kinda counselling she had in RJC... but oh well... let bygone be bygone...

Blog Entries

but oh well... let bygone be bygone...
    this won't do, unless she shows that she has matured and learned the error of her ways

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    this won't do, unless she shows that she has matured and learned the error of her ways
    how would we know unless we can interrogate her...

but i guess its hard lah, she openly shot without thinking, and u know who defended in a way without much thinking as well... guess we know how it all started already...

watching her now is like watching SW ep 4-6, when she is Darth Vader... then in ep 1-3, u know who is emperor palpatine already...

hahahah.....

the Force is strong in you......

how would we know unless we can interrogate her...

but i guess its hard lah, she openly shot without thinking, and u know who defended in a way without much thinking as well... guess we know how it all started already...

watching her now is like watching SW ep 4-6, when she is Darth Vader... then in ep 1-3, u know who is emperor palpatine already...
    cool. nice way of putting it. some of my friends who personally know her say she is quite a nice person. i believe it is just one of those cases where one does some crazy stuffs in front of a mirror without knowing it is a one-way mirror, causing all the unexpected and unwanted attention from the other side.

Reads to me that he still stands by his point anyway and is in fact REINFORCING the fact that people have the
    inability to take the brutal truth and strong language.'

regarding her father's response, i want to ask two questions.

1. Was it a written "apology" or a verbal one?
    2. Did straits times left out anything else which he said?

i dun know, but i have this feeling that the published "apology" is very unlike an MP, which makes me suspect whether ST removed crucial statements that might had made this "apology" more apologetic.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast