Thread: How to go to Thailand from Singapore(by bus)

Default How to go to Thailand from Singapore(by bus)

I know I can get a bus from Golden Mile. Who knows what time is the last bus? Any number to call?

Thanks.

Which part of Thailand are you planning to go?

You can check out this site www.gunungraya.com for coach time and booking info.

are you prepared for the journey ?!?

from singapore to penang is 10 hours. I expect thailand is about another 3-4 hours, that is just to reach the border. Why not break you trip into a few meaningful stops ?
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

Originally posted by rueyloon
    are you prepared for the journey ?!?

from singapore to penang is 10 hours. I expect thailand is about another 3-4 hours, that is just to reach the border. Why not break you trip into a few meaningful stops ?
    yes, if i'm not wrong, from Singapore to Hat Yai is about 12 hours.

lucifer
    Guests

cross over to Jb . buy a bus tix for abt 25-30 rmb
    take to butterworth . from there you will spot Taxi heading to thailand extreme south part .
    is abt 40 rmb the taxi will start once he get 3 or 4 person meaning 3 person 40 rmb each 4 30 rmb each .

if you heading toward bangkok .after you reach hatyai . go to any tour agency or ask ard is not hard to get bus toward bangkok . is abt 600 baht .

let say you are not going bangkok . there would be places like Sulatani . which you can from there take a boat to island like koh samui ( beautiful island ) .

from bangok you can very much get to anyway .
    one good place to get cheap tix would be Khaosan road . once you in bangkok . you can take a local bus 81 if you want to go to kanchanaburi .is at the city bus station . unless you speak some thai
    if not you are very much stuck to tour agency whih is abt 20 % higher then you go buy bus tix yourself . cheng mai is a good place to visit . is abt 550 baht from bangkok .

from cheng mai you can take bus to cheng rai .250baht .
    which is oppsite of LAOS. the boat from cheng rai to Laos is only 10 baht

$1 SGD is = 24 baht ( base on the rate i got last week when i was there )

All the best , this is just a simple run over .lazy to type more .anything just drop me a message i would be happy to asst.

Originally posted by lucifer
    take to butterworth . from there you will spot Taxi heading to thailand extreme south part .
    is abt 40 rmb the taxi will start once he get 3 or 4 person meaning 3 person 40 rmb each 4 30 rmb each .

if you heading toward bangkok .after you reach hatyai . go to any tour agency or ask ard is not hard to get bus toward bangkok . is abt 600 baht .

let say you are not going bangkok . there would be places like Sulatani . which you can from there take a boat to island like koh samui ( beautiful island ) .

from bangok you can very much get to anyway .
    one good place to get cheap tix would be Khaosan road . once you in bangkok . you can take a local bus 81 if you want to go to kanchanaburi .is at the city bus station . unless you speak some thai
    if not you are very much stuck to tour agency whih is abt 20 % higher then you go buy bus tix yourself . cheng mai is a good place to visit . is abt 550 baht from bangkok .

from cheng mai you can take bus to cheng rai .250baht .
    which is oppsite of LAOS. the boat from cheng rai to Laos is only 10 baht

$1 SGD is = 24 baht ( base on the rate i got last week when i was there )

All the best , this is just a simple run over .lazy to type more .anything just drop me a message i would be happy to asst.
    wow, you sound like a regular......Bangkok king?

lucifer
    Guests

nah . i happen to enjoy travelling abit more then i take MRT

Blog Entries

Originally posted by lucifer
    oyo.... when did Malaysia become a communist country and start using the Renminbi???

FYI, the correct way to denote Malaysian Ringgit is RM100, RM50, RM30, etc.

Originally posted by Darren

oyo.... when did Malaysia become a communist country and start using the Renminbi???

FYI, the correct way to denote Malaysian Ringgit is RM100, RM50, RM30, etc.

lucifer
    Guests

pardon me whhaha a. whahah kinda typing away while i was doing my design .. . should be RM since you correct me ..whahahhahah whaah
    that a good one Rmb whhahaha a