Thread: Where can I find questions of Basic Theory test on the internet?

Default Where can I find questions of Basic Theory test on the internet?

I remembered last time before I did my basic theory test in BBDC, i went to chiong a lot of test questions in their lab and make sure I did all their questions before I fully equip myself with all the possible questions in my head before I do the test.

However, is there such website that have all the questions for us to practice?

Default Re: Where can I find questions of Basic Theory test on the internet?

Those test questions.. PDF or any online questions??? pls help! thanks...

Blog Entries

er... www.google.com ?

why not just buy one of the books with "past year questions"? you can find them from the bookstores.

Quote Originally Posted by behyx View Post
    I remembered last time before I did my basic theory test in BBDC, i went to chiong a lot of test questions in their lab and make sure I did all their questions before I fully equip myself with all the possible questions in my head before I do the test.

However, is there such website that have all the questions for us to practice?
    yes there is. from BTT, FTT, PPCDL TT, and some other test papers..

but my advice. do not take them too serious, they can be used to benchmark only. but not entirely 100% accurate from the actual BTT.

www.singaporetests.com

i took my PPCDL, BTT and FTT all from this site.

sorry ... didnt meant to spam.

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    yes there is. from BTT, FTT, PPCDL TT, and some other test papers..

but my advice. do not take them too serious, they can be used to benchmark only. but not entirely 100% accurate from the actual BTT.

www.singaporetests.com

i took my PPCDL, BTT and FTT all from this site.

sorry ... didnt meant to spam.
    Wow thanks much Glenn

I registered and could see the tests! So this site is pretty accurate isn't it? I can't find such test questions elsewhere. Google don't leads me to this page too heheh
    Last edited by behyx; 23rd October 2006 at 11:31 AM.

Wow thanks much Glenn

I registered and could see the tests! So this site is pretty accurate isn't it? I can't find such test questions elsewhere. Google don't leads me to this page too heheh

Driving School workshop are pretty accurate if you do all. But dun hype too much about it. The tests are easy itself.

Wow thanks much Glenn

haha yeah.. my ppcdl instructor intro me to this page one... hahahahaa....

its some thing like secret manuals ah
    haahhaahaha

martial arts secret manual to passing ur transport theory tests..

go sign up and do the trial tests for BTT at driving schools. last time i sign up with school for course then unlimited trial tests..do the "ten year series" until know everything hahahaaha
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r View Post
    go sign up and do the trial tests for BTT at driving schools. last time i sign up with school for course then unlimited trial tests..do the "ten year series" until know everything hahahaaha
    ermm i tink now 1 trial test cost 2 bucks for 40min period ?
    correct me if im wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r View Post
    yah... thats for school drivers. private driver learners dun haf such a luxury.....

i am sure the school takes care of their own drivers in one way or another one la...

vzwong
    Guests

Try online practice questions.

http://www.aceonline.com.sg

I just enrolled with BBDC for 3C course. Havent take Basic Theory yet. Thanks guys for sharing the sites!! I'm gonna go pia hard hard already!!

kisekiman
    Guests

If you have an iPhone you can get an app to help you study for the BTT

http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/basic...346490599?mt=8

Quote Originally Posted by kisekiman View Post
    If you have an iPhone you can get an app to help you study for the BTT

http://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/basic...346490599?mt=8
    new account just to post such stuff??
    eat. drink. shoot